OLD REPLACED BETA Classic Code 2/22/2013 Rev 1339

Started by Halfcrazy, February 22, 2013, 03:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SolarVet

Okay so the App is with the Beta Firmware Software ? I know what I am doing. I am just absent minded sometimes. And so well..You know genius's were always smart in one field...And bad in others lol.

boB

Quote from: SolarVet on February 25, 2013, 03:31:12 PM
Okay so the App is with the Beta Firmware Software ? I know what I am doing. I am just absent minded sometimes. And so well..You know genius's were always smart in one field...And bad in others lol.

Yep.  That's the way it is unfortunately.   Master of none, ya know.  For me anyway.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Halfcrazy

Quote from: SolarVet on February 25, 2013, 03:31:12 PM

No the first post in this thread has a BETA version of the APP.

This thread has a BETA version of the Classic code http://midnitesolar.com/smf_forum/index.php?topic=1058.0
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

SolarVet

I would say yeah,,But there is no link showing up for it. Well I don't see anywhere.

Westbranch

Quote from: Halfcrazy on February 25, 2013, 04:00:00 PM

No the first post in this thread has a BETA version of the APP.

This thread has a BETA version of the Classic code ]http://midnitesolar.com/smf_forum/index.php?topic=1058.0

Ryan the 'this thread ' has the same 'identifier' as the highlited one in red

???
KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come

Halfcrazy

Sorry I got it backwards this is the thread for BETA firmware for the Classic. It has a link in the very first post for that firmware.

The BETA Local APP version 0.3.17 can be found in this thread http://midnitesolar.com/smf_forum/index.php?topic=1056.0

Vern Faulkner

Quote from: Halfcrazy on February 25, 2013, 03:23:46 PM
0.3.17 is BETA not production. The Production App will Never Auto update to BETA. If you want to run the BETA version you need to manually install it from the link above. We do this so the normal user who does not want to help find and fix bugs will not be drug through the process. This is actually very common in the firmware industry.

I have said, on more than one occasion, that I'm a beta model that someone forgot to update.

Lya72

Hi,

I confirm that's there is a problem with the Day production reset with this firmware.

This night, when I came back at home at 01:30AM, there already was a production for this new day of 0.3 Kwh, that was the précédent day production.

Yann
1 Classic 200, 4 SILLIA panels 240W in 2 strings of 2, ie 960Watts and 60.8 Volts, 4 MIDAC Batteries 6V 240Ah, ie 24V bank (acid batteries)

Halfcrazy

Yann
Can you check to make sure in the tweaks menu on the classic not the App that Insomnia is turned OFF?

I am not seeing the KWH not reset here on my 6 classics?

Ryan

boB

Also check in the Tweaks menu to make sure that Time Synch is ON
and that the clock is set correctly in the MISC/TIME menu.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Lya72

Settings checked :

Insomnia is OFF

TmSynch is ON

Date is OK and Time is two minutes up, compared to my Iphone.

Yann
1 Classic 200, 4 SILLIA panels 240W in 2 strings of 2, ie 960Watts and 60.8 Volts, 4 MIDAC Batteries 6V 240Ah, ie 24V bank (acid batteries)

boB

Quote from: Lya72 on February 27, 2013, 01:59:23 AM
Settings checked :

Insomnia is OFF

TmSynch is ON

Date is OK and Time is two minutes up, compared to my Iphone.

Yann

OK, thanks for checking that.

Thinking some more...    Did you find out when the main status kW-Hours went back to zero  ???

It might not reset to zero and start the new day until the first wakeup after midnight.

Check to see that the Classic starts from zero in the morning after it first wakes up.

boB

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Halfcrazy

Ok after like a week of running this firmware all of a sudden all 4 of mine did this same thing last night. They all still have yesterdays KWH's

boB is aware of this and will dig into it. I am sure it is related to the logging stuff he was into and should not be to hard to find?

Ryan

boB

I think the problem happened during the double-triple-multiple data logging fix.

If so, this should be a fairly simple one..

This is why it's called beta I guess  ;D

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Wxboy

Will this firmware correct the problem where the Local App does not actually enable or disable Insomnia mode anymore when you try to? I don't know if that is a LA firmware problem or Classic firmware issue. 
Midnite Classic 150, 765 watt array, Outback Radian GS4048A inverter, 200ah 48v agm battery bank