OLD REPLACED BETA Classic Code 2/22/2013 Rev 1339

Started by Halfcrazy, February 22, 2013, 03:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfcrazy

No the insomnia issue is in the LA and Andrew has it fixed in the version he is working on now to release soon.

Ryan

Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

Vern Faulkner

Today was pretty damned cloudy, but the machine says it pulled in 600 watt-hours. Snowing all day, logs show a high of 20 watts input at any one time, yet almost six hours of float.

boB

Quote from: Vern Faulkner on February 28, 2013, 03:46:51 PM
Today was pretty damned cloudy, but the machine says it pulled in 600 watt-hours. Snowing all day, logs show a high of 20 watts input at any one time, yet almost six hours of float.

Do you have a generator or some other charger connected to your battery and charging while you have
the cloudy weather ?

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Vern Faulkner

Quote from: boB on February 28, 2013, 03:59:28 PM
Do you have a generator or some other charger connected to your battery and charging while you have
the cloudy weather ?

boB

Nope. The logs correctly showed blurky weather, but the readouts said otherwise. Hey, that's beta softs, right?

boB

Quote from: Vern Faulkner on February 28, 2013, 09:50:02 PM
Quote from: boB on February 28, 2013, 03:59:28 PM
the cloudy weather ?

boB

Nope. The logs correctly showed blurky weather, but the readouts said otherwise. Hey, that's beta softs, right?

Might be the beta...    If it accumulated info from the previous day.  This beta has a 23:59 midnite rollover
bug.  Should have that fixed in a jiffy and another one out in a day or so.  Sorry.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Vern Faulkner

Quote from: boB on March 01, 2013, 12:49:50 AM

Might be the beta...    If it accumulated info from the previous day.  This beta has a 23:59 midnite rollover
bug.  Should have that fixed in a jiffy and another one out in a day or so.  Sorry.

boB

I'm hardly distraught. As long as the whole thing keeps gathering free-range electrons... that's all that matters.