arcfault no worky

Started by NUMNUM, April 04, 2013, 11:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NUMNUM

after using the new beta firmware i no longer can use the arc fault.was working fine at setting 12.went to 15 but any load on the inverter now makes it sound off. it was all good before the new firmware. any ideas.

boB

What is the serial number of your classic ?

i.e.  How old is it ?
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

NUMNUM

hi bob
classic 150 3 mouths old all up to date

niel

Quote from: NUMNUM on April 04, 2013, 08:44:53 PM
hi bob
classic 150 3 mouths old all up to date

ha ha, i like that one. is that older than 2 ears and a nose? :)

NUMNUM

still looking for some ideas about the arcfault ,if someone could help serial # 05369 
  thanks

Halfcrazy

So the issue is it false trips no matter what now unless you defeat it? And it worked before? You did reboot the controller after making changes correct?

If yes to all 3 I am at a loss and would say we will need to RMA the Classic and get her back to check out. I am not aware of this being any bug in the code so it would appear it applies directly to this Classic.

Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

NUMNUM

Ryan arcfault started working after installing beta 1370.but now the green led dose not come on when 150 goes to float.

boB

Quote from: NUMNUM on April 11, 2013, 09:38:40 PM
Ryan arcfault started working after installing beta 1370.but now the green led dose not come on when 150 goes to float.

Is LED MODE set to Mode 1  ?    Also, when you power up the Classic and the LEDs flash for a few seconds, does the
green LED on the remote (MNGP) flash too ?   If the LED flash test on power up lights up, then it is probably that
the LED MODE is in Rick Mode or Off or something like that.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Halfcrazy

If you did the VMM or Factory Restore LED mode will get set to Rick mode and the green LED will not display. Go into the Main menu, Scroll to Misc and hit Enter. Now look for LED-Mode and hit enter. Set this for LED1 and hit Enter.

Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time