MidNite 150 lite

Started by mjrosg, January 26, 2014, 08:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjrosg

Buenas tardes, buenos días ahí.

Aviso que mi ingles es nulo, no lo estudie nunca a pesar de que me dedico a la informática, y como hobby tengo entre otras cosas la FV.

Dicho esto, la FV es un hobby con el que me saco algún dinero, últimamente algo menos porque nuestro gobierno ha decidido privatizar el sol y dejarlo en manos del oligopolio eléctrico.

A pesar de ello suelo mantener y ayudar a diseñar instalaciones, también dedico tiempo a aconsejar en algunos foros sobre la FV.

En cuanto a lo del ingles, los soluciono gracias a san google y a algo de imaginación, pues “loro viejo ya no aprende idiomas”.

Hechas las presentaciones, entro al grano, a lo que quiero saber.

Tengo un MidNite classis 150 lite en casa a modo de “taller” (Ref: CL-04225) y suelo probar en este todo antes de hacerlo en los clientes, lo controlo a través del ordenador o computador PC en W-XP. Lo que me gustaría saber es si puedo quitarle el cable azul que va a la pantalla de control, ojo, no es la grafica, sino la que se programa con mondadientes, pues lo mismo al desconectarlo de las baterías para hacer modificaciones en el circuito eléctrico puede volver a tomar la configuración del panel y lo que quiero es que se mantenga la que tiene en este momento.

¿Funciona el MidNite 150 lite sin problemas si le quito el cable azul de la pantalla?

¿Dónde guarda el MidNite la configuración?

Un saludo a todos.

TomW

I used Google Translate to get this in English:

Good afternoon , good morning there.

Notice that my English is null, do not ever consider even though I work in IT, and as a hobby I have among other things the FV.

That said, the FV is a hobby that I take with me some money, anything less lately because our government has decided to privatize the sun and leave it to the electrical oligopoly.

However keep soil and help design facilities , also devote time to advise on some forums on the FV.

As far as the English , the fix thanks to san google and some imagination , for " old dogs do not learn languages."

With the introductions , I go to the point, what I want to know.

I have a 150 lite MidNite classis home as a " workshop " (Ref: CL- 04225 ) and ground to try this before doing all the clients , I control via computer or PC computer in W -XP . What I want to know is if I can take the blue cable to the control screen eye is not the chart, but that is programmed with toothpicks , then the same to disconnect the batteries to make changes in the electrical circuit you can retake the panel configuration and what I want is to stay which is at this time.

Does MidNite 150 lite works without problems if I remove the blue wire of the screen?

Where do you store the configuration MidNite ?

Greetings to all .

Not sure I have an answer but maybe one of the others do.

If you have the answer, please post it and I will run it through the translator to Spanish.

Thanks.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

Halfcrazy

Yes once the Classic is programmed that programming is in the actual classic. So the blue cable can be left out so no one changes anything.

Si una vez que el clásico se programa que la programación es en el clásico real. Así que el cable azul se puede dejar fuera lo que no se cambia nada.
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time