Issues with the latest version of the status panel

Started by younggk1, March 06, 2014, 01:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resthome

Quote from: younggk1 on March 26, 2014, 03:56:46 PM
Firmware was updated to try to fix problem.  I was still on version 1401 firmware at time of local app update when problem started.

Yeah you want to keep the Local App and the firmware in sync the best you can. If they get far out of sync. With each other you are going to have problems. And you should always do a VMM to reset the Classic back to factory default and then reset all your settings. Just good practice to avoid issues.
John

10 x Kyocera KC140, Classic 150 w/WBJr, Link10 Battery Monitor, 850 AH @ 12v Solar One 2v cells, Xantrex PROwatt SW2000
Off Grid on Houseboat Lake Don Pedro, CA

boB

I don't think there is  an SM mode along with F-ME.

Could that  SM have  been  SMB  or  SMA ?
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

younggk1

you are right bob it was SMA.  Ryan following up on our conversation yesterday some of the lites changed their settings during the night reset without the MNGP plugged in. So this morning I did a factory reset on all controllers and put them all in "FM" for com setting. reprogrammed all settings with the MNGP and I am off and running.  I will monitor today for the original float issue and the settings being changed.
11.5 kw using 5 classic lite 150 v feeding 2800 ah at 24 volts.

younggk1

Went through all charge stages yesterday with no problems and all my settings held overnight so I think I am back to 100%.  What are the functions of the different network modes under comm?

younggk1

All performed well over the weekend.