The BRAT Beta Program

Started by Halfcrazy, August 15, 2014, 03:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfcrazy

So we are really close to having the Brat released into the wild and want to start by getting a few out there in a Beta program. We will be asking for applications for this program as quantities are limited. The Cost for the Brat under this program will be $50 and it will come with free upgrades for life as well as a lifetime warranty against anything.

Here is the flyer on the Brat http://www.midnitesolar.com/pdfs/spec_sheet_brat_frontBack.pdf

What we are asking is for any one interested to email raechel@midnitesolar.com with your information. We would like to know how you plan to use it, where you plan to use it and all of that. The more info the better. We will for sure get more applications than we have Brat's so we will have to read all of the applications and see where the best places for them will be.

Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

Highflyer

Ryan,

Thanks for the heads up. 

Email sent!
Brian

The one thing is the one thing

chris

thanx for the heads up, a buddy of mine has been waiting for these to come out  ;D
System 1
12 volt system,
280 AH DIY LifePO4 with 200amp JBD BMS
4x200 Watt 36volt panels 4P
MidNite Kid, WBjr
2000 watt Kisae SW inverter

System 2
Off Grid RV (parked and used as a cabin)
12 volt system,
4 X T-105+
6X100 watt array wired as 3 strings
MidNite Kid, WBjr & MNBTS
1500 watt Cotek SW

lvautopro

Rv Offgrid Classic 150
790 watts on top
225AH -24volts for A/C Loads
225Ah-volt bank to handle 12 volt loads 
Sunny days in Las Vegas

Vic

Ryan,

Do you know the Idle current/Tare for the Brat.  Or a target maximum?

Thanks,   Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

Halfcrazy

Quote from: Vic on August 19, 2014, 12:58:45 PM
Ryan,

Do you know the Idle current/Tare for the Brat.  Or a target maximum?

Thanks,   Vic

Vic
I am told the actual measured idle current is <10ma

Ryan

Vic

WOW!    Very low.   Thanks,    Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

Free Energy Freak

This is going to be one awesome little charge controller.

I sent them an email yesterday, as well.

400 watts, MS ProStar 30m, 12vdc @ 240 AH - Internal lighting & 12v Shurflo pump at farm.
270 watts, Beta Kid, 12vdc @ 120AH - Back up internet, computer, during weekly power cuts.
100 watts, MS Sunlight 10a, 12vdc @ 50AH - Exterior LED perimeter lighting at farm.

dapdan

I have sent my info to Rachael as well.  The wait for a reply seems long and inhumane though 😊

onanparts

I told her a good story about being stranded on an island with only one tree to nail the Brat to.  ;D
Now I just need a Brat...and....a.... nail....!
I got the deluxe kit, it had a solar cell and a meter.

Midnite B17-10. 50kW Cont. 150kW Surge... Me/Myself/And/I

CDN-VT

I also put my name in .
I should be down in 2 weeks picking up some spudnik stuff. It's harvest time so were busy !! Yaaaaa!
Canadian Solar 350W 37.6 VOC  30.6 VMP 8.22 ISC 7.87 IMP ,-15 c +30c max  4 strings in 2 in Series for 24v Classic 150 -1020 Ah  Freezers & fridges ~~~ Second Array same panels of 3sx3 parallel for 24 V Classic 150 -440 Ah Outback Barns & out blds.
48Vdc almost done,11Strings up of 3s11P same panels

dapdan

What is the lastest with this beta program anyways? ;D

Mtn Don

Would be good to know, my fingers are crossed and that makes it difficult to carry on doing other stuff.   ;)
Northern NM, 624 watts PV, Kid CC, 24 volt GC-2 battery bank, VFX 3524M inverter/charger

Halfcrazy

There are a few Brat's going out today to Myself and a few employees. If all goes well we should start shipping Beta units in a few weeks. Stay tuned.

Free Energy Freak

And those units will be dubbed, the "Ryan Beta Brats". :)
400 watts, MS ProStar 30m, 12vdc @ 240 AH - Internal lighting & 12v Shurflo pump at farm.
270 watts, Beta Kid, 12vdc @ 120AH - Back up internet, computer, during weekly power cuts.
100 watts, MS Sunlight 10a, 12vdc @ 50AH - Exterior LED perimeter lighting at farm.