Classic 150 Won't Equalize

Started by davisk57, September 05, 2014, 07:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisk57

When I set my Classic 150 to EQ, it displays EQ DONE but does not start the EQ process. What am I missing?

Vic

Have you set an EQ time value?

From the Classic Manual,

>"Manual EQ
To do a manual Equalization charge, Go into the Charge menu and highlight “EQ” and press “Enter”. Now “EQ Stopped” will be highlighted. Scroll up to select “Eq Started”. Press the “Status” button to return to the home screen. To stop a manual EQ in progress simply reverse the steps above. A manual EQ when started will last for that day unless the Classic is on say Hydro or Wind and the controller never goes to Resting that night, in this case it will stay in EQ until it completes or the controller goes to Resting."<

FWIW,   Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

boB

Yes, make sure the EQ TIME is set for something other than 0 hours (which it probably is already)...

You might try rebooting the Classic ?

Also, can you note the date and/or software revision of the Classic/MNGP by pressing the
STATUS button about 5 or 6 times until the information screen comes up ?

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me