Filters for the Classic COOLING

Started by CDN-VT, November 04, 2014, 08:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDN-VT

I have setup one of the systems in my Garage / Freezer room / Woodworking ,mill work buildings. With all these machines & a built in Cyclone (dust extraction system) I  still get a haze of very fine wood dust on the freezers fridges all over . I do a leaf blowing of the entire shop to keep the floors & wall hangings of tools with less dust.

I have tried the best way to combat the dust , but after a week or so of planning / sanding / cutting , you leave the shop & can still sneeze a 2x4 ..
I know that the Classics will start sucking in this dust , I have been dreaming of a forced air filtered air supply for just this reason.
My question is Gents / Folks , this been done ? and are the classics wet coast (PNW moisture ) tolerant ?
Im not going to dry the air , just filter it & have a positive pressure supplied to the base of the units to keep them cleaner.
Putting a enclosure on the outside / over them  I can't see(they need cooling) , due to my dog who hates noise , gets sawdust  eye goobies , and she is always FAR away .

So the question is , Have you see filters / a system for this filtered  cooling air that Im deraming about ?

Thanks VT
Canadian Solar 350W 37.6 VOC  30.6 VMP 8.22 ISC 7.87 IMP ,-15 c +30c max  4 strings in 2 in Series for 24v Classic 150 -1020 Ah  Freezers & fridges ~~~ Second Array same panels of 3sx3 parallel for 24 V Classic 150 -440 Ah Outback Barns & out blds.
48Vdc almost done,11Strings up of 3s11P same panels

Syonyk

The Classic has the capability to run in a sealed configuration (no fans, no vents) with power derating based on temperature.

You need a non-included kit, but if you contact MidNite, they should be able to help you out.