Does ANYONE know if MNPV-6 Disco is Shipping?

Started by Vic, June 28, 2011, 01:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vic

Two questions:

1. Is the PV-6 Disco shipping in Config A,  if so,  which vendor might have stock?
2. The overall (Max) height of the unit seems to be missing from the selector, & Manual -- A Brochure states something about "Boxed" dimensions for a MNPV-6,  and weight,  but this is kinna ambiguous,  think that is the outside dimensions and weight of the cardboard "box"ed product  (??).

Thanks,  Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

Halfcrazy

Vic
Sorry about the delay I have been running in circles and I finally caught my self ::). The PV-6 Disco is shipping I am unsure if anyone is actually stocking them yet though? Looking at the unit when it is hung on the wall its width and height are the same as an MNPV6 the depth is greater do to the handle and about 3/4 of an inch of box for the Slider. Bob Q will be adding the dimensional drawings to the the website asap we missed that. Here is a link to that Dimensional Drawing. http://www.midnitesolar.com/pdfs/MNPV6_dimensions.pdf

Halfcrazy
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

Vic

Half!  Thanks,  and good news that the product must be in stock either at MN or at some Distributor.

Thanks again,  Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

Halfcrazy

Yes it is an exciting time we are starting to get some of these projects to the market the new line of smart combiners will be cool. Built in string monitoring and I am also excited about the little red firebox that will remote trip the dc disconnects.
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time