SMA SunnyWeb box

Started by jrennie, May 24, 2016, 03:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrennie

We have a SunnyWeb box in our store here in Southern Humboldt (Greenwired). Was ordered by a customer and never installed. Is compatible with the SMA line of inverters. Make an offer all offers considered.

BobWhite

Quote from: jrennie on May 24, 2016, 03:57:56 PM
We have a SunnyWeb box in our store here in Southern Humboldt (Greenwired). Was ordered by a customer and never installed. Is compatible with the SMA line of inverters. Make an offer all offers considered.

Hi jrennie, welcome to the forum.
Maybe you can give us a little more information and a photo of the sunny web, some info on you business or company would also help. JMHO

Walt
12-Lifeline AGM 8D's
10-Lifeline AGM GPL 31T
16- Diehard GC2
4-Classic 3-150 and 1-200
1-Classic Lite
2-BRATS
5wiz bang Jrs, , 2- Samlex-24Volt
5- 235 MX60s
10- Sharp 198
10 Solar world 345 XL Mono

BobWhite

12-Lifeline AGM 8D's
10-Lifeline AGM GPL 31T
16- Diehard GC2
1-Classic Lite
2-BRATS
5- 235 MX60s
10- Sharp 198

grgdgreek

Can you ship to Greece?
George.
Home:6*135w mitsu.10*175w shuko. 2* cl150.3*D400 turbines.
Rolls18*4v series 5000 545ah*3 .2*Victron 3000 multiplus inv/chg. 24v. Shop:28*185w shuko. Sunny island. Sunnyboy.Rolls 40*s530.48volt.Sunny web box.

jrennie

-Walt
Greenwired is a renewable energy company http://www.greenwired.com/ We sell renewable energy products out of our  store in Redway and we have install teams who implement off-grid and grid tied PV systems. Do not have a picture of the Sunny Web box. It is still in the original packaging, never been installed. I will try to get a pic up next week.

-George
Yes, I guess we could ship to Greece. What are you offering?

BobWhite

Thank you Jrennie,
This is te first ive heard of your company , Its good to know!

Walt
12-Lifeline AGM 8D's
10-Lifeline AGM GPL 31T
16- Diehard GC2
1-Classic Lite
2-BRATS
5- 235 MX60s
10- Sharp 198

jrennie

Thanks Walt. I realized after posting the Webbox that this is not the appropriate place to sell our misc items, sorry for that. This is one of those oddball items that we don't retail and requires some level of technical understanding. We get requests and have a need for a place to post random items that are PV related. Wonder if you know of another resource or forum that would be more appropriate to post items like this in the future?

TomW

Quote from: jrennie on June 02, 2016, 01:37:29 PM
Thanks Walt. I realized after posting the Webbox that this is not the appropriate place to sell our misc items, sorry for that. This is one of those oddball items that we don't retail and requires some level of technical understanding. We get requests and have a need for a place to post random items that are PV related. Wonder if you know of another resource or forum that would be more appropriate to post items like this in the future?

jrennie;

While it is not ultimately up to me, I can see no reason you cannot post surplus items like this as long as they are  not competing products on a regular basis.

The Midnite folks are quite level headed, practical, people and within reason they probably do not object. As long as its not a flood.  Lots of uber RE geeks here so the audience is appropriate.

That is why I moved it here. If it was inappropriate on the forum  it would have been removed and you would have gotten a note about why.

Just from here.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

BobWhite

jrennie;

While it is not ultimately up to me, I can see no reason you cannot post surplus items like this as long as they are  not competing products on a regular basis.

The Midnite folks are quite level headed, practical, people and within reason they probably do not object. As long as its not a flood.  Lots of uber RE geeks here so the audience is appropriate.

That is why I moved it here. If it was inappropriate on the forum  it would have been removed and you would have gotten a note about why.

Just from here.

Tom

Tom Thank You!!!
I've been thinking the same but short on how (I) could say that! I do have further thoughts but am slow in working out the wording so i'm not misunderstood  ;)  I'll think on how to say what im thinking and PM jrennie .

MN is one of the best, or might even be the best  8) 8)

Walt
12-Lifeline AGM 8D's
10-Lifeline AGM GPL 31T
16- Diehard GC2
1-Classic Lite
2-BRATS
5- 235 MX60s
10- Sharp 198

grgdgreek

So is it possible for you to ship to Greece?
Thanks,
George.
Rolls18*4v series 5000 545ah*3 .2*Victron 3000 multiplus inv/chg. 24v. Shop:28*185w shuko. Sunny island. Sunnyboy.Rolls 40*s530.48volt.Sunny web box.

Halfcrazy

Quote from: TomW on June 02, 2016, 07:58:18 PM
Quote from: jrennie on June 02, 2016, 01:37:29 PM

jrennie;

Just from here.

Tom

I agree completely with Tom, As long as you are not actively promoting your business (Advertising) I have no issue with the odd pieces and parts being put here for sale. And have no fear Tom and I will let you know if we feel it crosses any lines  ;D
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

grgdgreek

Did u sell it yet?
George

tecnodave

jrennie,

im intrested in your Sunny web box.......im in california,  Santa Cruz County

tecnodave

#1 Classic 150 12 x Sharp NE-170, 2S6P, 24volt L-16 Rolls-Surette S-530, MS4024 & Cotek ,  C-40 dirv.cont. for hot water
#2 Classic 150 12 x Sharp NE-170, 2S6P, 24 volt L-16 Interstate,Brutus Inv.
#3 Kid/WBjr 4/6 Sanyo 200 watt multilayer 4/6 P
#4 Kid/WBjr 4/6 Sanyo 200 watt multilayer 2S 2/3 P

The Ugly One

Is this still available? I got an entire fleet of the si-6048-us-10.  I guess it wouldn't hurt to add one of these to the mix. I am south in mendo. If this is still available let me know.
I take them Ray Rays, and turn them into that Boom Boom Zap Juice.