Misbehaving Brat

Started by toothy, November 19, 2015, 01:18:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toothy

I have a Brat that I am using to control a small light in the yard. When I set it up I had it turn the light on for 4 hours at dusk, worked great. Now, with less sun, I have changed it to 1 hour at dusk but it won't take the new setting. It seems to go for about 5 hours even with the dial at the 1 or 2 position. I have rebooted it and pushed the EQ/reset button to no avail.

It has no weird flashy lights and charges fine.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Wade

2-Outback vfx3648's, 16 CALB CA400,   solar Classics 2/200's with 5.6kw of panels, WBjr's, Classic 200 with Kestrel 1kw turbine, Northern lights 10 kw back-up,

Halfcrazy

Wade
Have you removed the power from it and powered it back up? I am thinking it may only read the dial on boot up. I will check with the engineer today

Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

toothy

Well I guess it turned out to be a misbehaving owner. Brad got me squared away I'm pretty sure.

I had the solar clock, switch 1, set to the up position and it was trying to shut of at the same time as when I set it up back in the summer or something sort of like that. Changed switch 1 to down and now it shuts of at 1 hour like I set the dial

Anyway it was me.  :-[

Thanks
Wade
2-Outback vfx3648's, 16 CALB CA400,   solar Classics 2/200's with 5.6kw of panels, WBjr's, Classic 200 with Kestrel 1kw turbine, Northern lights 10 kw back-up,