Local Arlington newspaper features MidNite and another tech company...

Started by boB, August 27, 2011, 02:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

niel

wxboy,
isn't it an odd feeling to be in communication with the designers of this stuff? they have kept a good repour with those that are end users and have kept up actual back and forth conversations that not only helped us, the end users, but it helped them to know what was needed and wanted for the products to be made. they actually do listen to us and that is great of them to do as you do know they are quite busy. i actually have felt guilty at times with my impositions to them and they were still willing to devote time to me as they do for you and everybody here on this forum. i can't stop there because they do this on other forums as well and as a moderator (on naws) that needs to read over content of all posts i can tell you this takes a great deal of time to read everything let alone respond to posts. many frequented the forums before business ventures were started as they have a keen interest in the subject matter too. this is a rare thing in today's world to have the caliber of people in a company such as midnite solar and is one i appreciate greatly and i hope you do too for isn't it odd to tell your father you are in communication with those that helped design and make some of the stuff he remembers? they haven't stopped making this stuff, are making it better, and they actually enjoy it to a degree. this is a rare business amongst businesses. :)

edit to add; in retrospect it almost sounds like i need to clean off my nose, but this is truly how i feel.

Wxboy

Robin, my dad's inverter is the Trace U2512SB.  He has had it for a long time and is just now hooking it up to his house as a quieter alternative to the generator at night(although he has a Honda EU6500 generator which is super quiet).  Thank you for your response.

Niel, I agree with everything you said and I am grateful for the help that Midnite Solar and all of it's staff provide to their customers.  I've purchased great products in the past, since I always try to buy what I feel is the best, but I've never seen a company so open and available to the end users.
Midnite Classic 150, 765 watt array, Outback Radian GS4048A inverter, 200ah 48v agm battery bank