News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

A stupid idea?

Started by Halfcrazy, March 29, 2016, 06:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfcrazy

So I noticed all the Russian Spammers are hitting the first category. Might as well give them a home of there own  :o

Might make it easier for Tom and I to find and delete?
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

binkino

kind like "please place your spam here. Thank you" - good idea, let's see, if they can read and understand xD
PV-OUTPUT: http://pvoutput.org/list.jsp?id=38617
Classic Lite 200 + Classic 200 + Easun ISolar-SMX-II-5.6KW + 12x240Wp + 12x255Wp + 2x10kWh LFP
http://a68k.de/Solar/Monitor_LC2.php

TomW

Sometimes I actually enjoy assassinating the spammers, other times it feels as effective as Napoleons' winter assault on Russia.

Hopefully we can avoid the cannibalism.

Anyway, give them an inch and they will take a mile as the saying goes.

If my veto counts, I exercise it.

Why reward them for being arse hat predators?

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

CDN-VT

I with Tom here.
Now you need to be a member to post right ?
All new members need to answer a few questions on Midnite stuff , basic stuff to what colours / colors are the birdhouses etc.  then a EIR  ohms law one to join. (if BRAT is the ground sweeper , KID is a tree climber who are the Parents ? )
They surly can't just join & post spam , so far all I've seen is movie stuff , Im waiting for the X-rated to start to show up.

VT
Canadian Solar 350W 37.6 VOC  30.6 VMP 8.22 ISC 7.87 IMP ,-15 c +30c max  4 strings in 2 in Series for 24v Classic 150 -1020 Ah  Freezers & fridges ~~~ Second Array same panels of 3sx3 parallel for 24 V Classic 150 -440 Ah Outback Barns & out blds.
48Vdc almost done,11Strings up of 3s11P same panels

Halfcrazy

Hey I like that idea, What colors do Midnite birdhouses come in. Tom I may try a few questions like that and actually open the registration back up?

atop8918

Please to be enjoying previous post. Lot!

I am girl from Uzbekistan, very lonely, sexytimes fun?

Link here for more youtube and pharmacie good:

http://willnotstealcreditinfoatall.ru/asdhudfy9s8d98sd9f8hsdifhsdifjhsd9f8sdkfsdf3/

Halfcrazy

Dang it I clicked the link all excited and DANG

Westbranch

I don't think there is anything wrong with adding a new category at the top to see if that is what they are targetting, ie the first category on the list, call it junk talk or ??

Like the new Question to ask too...
KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come

CDN-VT

Quote from: Halfcrazy on March 30, 2016, 08:37:03 AM
Hey I like that idea, What colors do Midnite birdhouses come in. Tom I may try a few questions like that and actually open the registration back up?

Don't give the answer away ,  What colours do the birdhouses come in.

If they are any RE types who have not been to the Midnight Page , well "Please to be enjoying previous post. Lot!"

VT
Canadian Solar 350W 37.6 VOC  30.6 VMP 8.22 ISC 7.87 IMP ,-15 c +30c max  4 strings in 2 in Series for 24v Classic 150 -1020 Ah  Freezers & fridges ~~~ Second Array same panels of 3sx3 parallel for 24 V Classic 150 -440 Ah Outback Barns & out blds.
48Vdc almost done,11Strings up of 3s11P same panels

TomW

I guess I missed the "first category" aspect of the SPAM and misunderstood the point.

Seems a sensible filter if that is how they work.

Certainly can't hurt.

I see you already did it

I always approved of either a question or a paragraph on why they want to join.

Tom

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

atop8918

I am liking topic of post much. Interest in other things to be similar:

http://thiswilldefinitelydefinitelynotstealcreditcardinfo.ru/234iu2344inj345jn345km,m , mgefdsviosd

I am pretty girl with bad ;)

Halfcrazy

The problems I see, If I ask what colors can you buy a birdhouse in? The answer could be written several ways. I can only give one way as correct so I tried to balance aggravation vs some thinking. I also dont see a way to make them send me a paragraph. If it gets worse I will work on some plugin or something to see if I can get it.

The thought behind the new category is, They usually target the first category, So this gives em a place to put that crap and it wont bother everyone till Tom and I nuke it

Doug

You could do a nearly unintelligible Captcha code.
This would aggravate everyone equally.

Halfcrazy

Hm, Call MidNite and get the names of each engineer and enter them here...

TomW

Hmm,

All registration requests must be submitted by writing the password, user name and email address in red ink  on the back of a crisp US $20 note and sent to TomW. Requests are non refundable.

OK that looks good from here.

;D

TomW.

(Address: undisclosed)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)