SOLD----Outback Inverters / Autotransformer / Mate & HUB4 ----SOLD

Started by TomW, September 04, 2016, 11:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomW

All this stuff has been sold..

Due to our recent move to town from the farm we have a complete 5 KW 24 volt inverter system for sale.

The guy who bought the old place is building a new home with no interest in "that damned solar crap" so we brought the system with us.

Everything worked when removed and comes with a No D.O.A. guarantee. Pick up only on the inverters and Autotransformer package. Located half an hour East of Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

24 volt, 5KW Pure Sine Wave system, 120&240  VAC:

2] Outback FX2524 T inverters
1]Outback Mate with 4 port HUB
1] Outback PSX-240 6KVA Autotransformer.

Sorry, I don't want to split up the inverter system so it is a package deal.
Above equipment all in $2,000 Firm, pick up only. About half of list prices.

All in working order with some cosmetic imperfections dings, grime and scratches not likely to affect operation.

I have more balance of system gear like E-panels for the inverters and a couple of Midnite Classic 150 controllers, boxes, MNSPD's, breakers, battery monitors, etc.

This gear will not be needed in our planned grid interactive 48 volt system in town so out the door it goes. I will list this gear in another post in a couple days, including the Solar Pathfinder I bought to confirm my panel placement and will never use again.

Funny, the Pathfinder was cheaper than paying someone to do an analysis. :o

So, there it is, a deal ripe for the picking!

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

TomW

Quote from: CDN-VT on September 09, 2016, 11:10:04 PM
TOM
Im in 98292 , V9K2A7 ,N9K1E3  in AME
Where Are you to pick up ?

VT

CDN-VT

Zip Code 98292 being  Stanwood on the coast of Washington State?

We are in a little burg between Cedar Rapids and Davenport, Iowa. Just off I-80. :D

It is close to 300 pounds of gear with no "original packaging" so can't just box it up and UPS it out.Shipping would be motor freight and I am not equipped to deal with pallets.

Thanks for the interest.

Tom

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

TomW

CDN-VT ;

If you look back, the general location was in the first post, except for the zip code.

I thought maybe I had a Senior Moment and forgot it but it is there.  ;)

I don't like to post too much detail online in this world of weirdos, ex wives and opportunistic crooks.

Tom

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TomW

Just an update..

Sold the lot to a young man locally who hopes to go off grid.

Going to lock this topic and market sold.

To

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)