Great work on Mymidnite2

Started by Hein, September 26, 2016, 12:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hein

Last week I cleaned up and migrated my system to a new battery room and updated to the latest firmware to use with Mymidnite2. I had previously used the beta site 50.57.186.168. This afternoon I plugged in the ethernet cables, and a few minutes later my data started showing up online. The data shows up in my browser almost immediately even on my slow GPRS connection. Overall very impressed - thanks Midnite Solar IT guys for your hard work and commitment, and for taking all the light abuse when things go awry sometimes
a: 18 x 300W Conergy, 3 x Classic 150, 1 x Victron MultiPlus 24V / 5kW, 6 x Victron AGM 220Ah
b: 3 x 150W, 1 x Brat, 4 x Deka AGM 105Ah
c: 84 x Munchen 300W, Lorentz PS21k2 Controller, Lorentz PS21k2 submersible pump

Vic

Agree with Hein  --  GREAT WORK,  MidNite!!

Took a while to get MM2 going here,    and am still learning it,   but,   just like the Local App,   MM2 represents a large investment of resources,   and a real commitment to MidNite Classic users.   It is such a useful tool.

Thank you again MidNite.   Just another great reason to continue buying MN products!

Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

boB

I will let Andrew know !

Thanks for letting us know that something is working !    :) :)

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Vic

Will add,  that was delighted to find that MM2 runs happily on a R Pi 4B+ .

Shows what I know about what MM2 needs and what  the Pi has in the way of resources.

BUT,   we use several R Pis at secondary locations,  like the shop and Radio Shack,  etc,  as an inexpensive computer (using olde monitors, KBs and Meese) This makes it nice to be able to keep in touch with what the power systems are doing,   using a tiny,  low-power CPU.

Thanks again MidNite Solar,   more great work!   Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.

Robin

Vic, we are working on MM3. It is essentially the same as the webserver built into the upcoming combox. MM# will be used for all the new products currently in development.
Robin Gudgel

Vic

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the info,  cannot wait for all of these new products to become available !

Take care,  and great to see you back here.   Vic