News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

Just glad to be here

Started by Barry Fields, March 21, 2024, 08:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Fields

Happy to have found this forum. Not knowing everything, I can only hope that some of my out of the box questions have stimulated some thought process in others.

My ulterior motive is to score enough brownie points to qualify for the yearly refurbished Classic 150 give away drawing. ;D
20 years experience in Field Service and Engineering Support in life support equipment and the computer Industry.
I pride myself in diagnostic skills and NOT knowing everything. I do know how to ask the right questions of those who should know the answers. I can do this politely.

mahendra

😁 been trying for some time too
1.5kw on Midnite classic 150(whizbang jr.) networked 0.660kw on classic lite 200 ,180ah CALB Lifepo4 48v battery bank,123SmartBMS bms(top balanced) Outback vfx3648

boB

We are glad you are both here, too.  I always like talking about ideas and possible new product ideas.
We also have to keep in mind how hard this stuff is to do and that it takes a lot of time and money (resources) to do it.

All of our engineers are busy right now, too.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Barry Fields

I noticed that I am now a full member. Thank you for the recognition.

Why as a full member am I still hungry?  :D
20 years experience in Field Service and Engineering Support in life support equipment and the computer Industry.
I pride myself in diagnostic skills and NOT knowing everything. I do know how to ask the right questions of those who should know the answers. I can do this politely.

boB

Quote from: Barry Fields on April 19, 2024, 01:28:28 PMI noticed that I am now a full member. Thank you for the recognition.

Why as a full member am I still hungry?  :D

You should be hungry an hour later, Barry...   

There are Chinese components in everything these days !
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me