Canada’s Customs Laws

Started by CDN-VT, January 11, 2017, 11:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

niel

Quote from: grgdgreek on January 19, 2017, 01:41:40 PM
You want to see corruption at its finest- Come to Greece!
We get first place in every category....
This is why the country is broke.
If you see what's going on here-you would think your guys are Angeles

Lol George :-)

actually, that saddens me to hear it is that widespread, but i've heard bits and pieces of how it was over there from a few years ago when your politicians bankrupted you. it was well on its way here as 0bama ran up a deficit equal to all before him combined thereby doubling our debt. notice that was not a capital o. by the way, what makes you so certain the politicians from over here weren't fully involved in what went on over there?

just an fyi on the spelling as it is angels. not picking a nit, just informing so you know.

grgdgreek

Quote from: niel on January 20, 2017, 12:59:20 AM
Quote from: grgdgreek on January 19, 2017, 01:41:40 PM
You want to see corruption at its finest- Come to Greece!
We get first place in every category....
This is why the country is broke.
If you see what's going on here-you would think your guys are Angeles

Lol George :-)

actually, that saddens me to hear it is that widespread, but i've heard bits and pieces of how it was over there from a few years ago when your politicians bankrupted you. it was well on its way here as 0bama ran up a deficit equal to all before him combined thereby doubling our debt. notice that was not a capital o. by the way, what makes you so certain the politicians from over here weren't fully involved in what went on over there?

just an fyi on the spelling as it is angels. not picking a nit, just informing so you know.

Good point!
P.s. thank you on the spelling :-)
Home:6*135w mitsu.10*175w shuko. 2* cl150.3*D400 turbines.
Rolls18*4v series 5000 545ah*3 .2*Victron 3000 multiplus inv/chg. 24v. Shop:28*185w shuko. Sunny island. Sunnyboy.Rolls 40*s530.48volt.Sunny web box.

CDN-VT

English has the worst learning of spelling of Witch , witch  is witch . I heard there is THREE .

No worries EVER folks , Post it and we will always try to help , even in broken whatever .

https://translate.google.com/

Try as WE All Do!!

VT

EDIT ADD !!!

NEVER worried , clean or delete yours N ,
Many here post with there language , or use the above posted translate link .

Never A Worries

VT   

Canadian Solar 350W 37.6 VOC  30.6 VMP 8.22 ISC 7.87 IMP ,-15 c +30c max  4 strings in 2 in Series for 24v Classic 150 -1020 Ah  Freezers & fridges ~~~ Second Array same panels of 3sx3 parallel for 24 V Classic 150 -440 Ah Outback Barns & out blds.
48Vdc almost done,11Strings up of 3s11P same panels

niel

reiterating, i was not criticizing him. :'(

for 'there' as pronounced, there's many of these too.

there
their
they're

even my name is varied. neal, neil, and how i spell it, niel. funny thing though as there's a rule that says, i before e except after c, so neil is wrong by their own rules.

the english language is a pita and inconsistent. the word english sounds like inglish so why the e? maybe we all pronounce it wrongly as it was originally pronounced? pronunciations i shouldn't get into as that varies by region.

niel

now back to tru$dough's$ customs laws. :D don't reprimand me for this misspelling. :)