Won't connect as usual.

Started by Robcurtis, January 24, 2017, 06:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robcurtis

My experience with this app has been that I try to get it to connect and it doesn't. Then 6 months later I try again and it works. People need this app as they get new batteries sometimes right? I just got 8 new 6 volts and I really need to enter new values or they are going to sulfate. I am really nervous about it at this point because again I can't get it to connect.

Both LAP and the classic have never worked right and I am frankly tired of being polite about it. I am thinking about selling this controller and going with another manufacturer.

Oh and yeah I reset the controller and yeah LAP has auto reset on. I will try again at midnite.

The android version doesn't work either. It never did and I find it really odd that it uses the same resolution as the PC version. You can barely see the config tab.

Why not just farm out the coding work to somebody over seas and be done with it.

Westbranch

"The android version doesn't work either."

Have you tried Grahams version of the App....sweet! but does NOT allow entry of and parameters...
KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come