My Last days at MidNite, And the forum is moving

Started by Halfcrazy, March 28, 2017, 06:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vic

Hi Larry,  VT,

Thanks for the thoughts,  but;

My experience and knowledge neither wide nor deep enough.

Ryan  will be very difficult to replace,   and folks like me probably cannot imagine ALL of the things that Ryan was involved with at a fast-growing company like MidNite.

SO,   thanks again Ryan,   and good luck Robin,  in finding the next Ryan.

Thanks again,    Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

russ_drinkwater

Good luck and thank you!
May your new torch guide your way. ;D
Standalone. 20 Hyundai x 220 watts panels, 2 x classic 150's, Latronics 24 volt 3kw inverter, Whiz bang Jnr, 12 Rolls surrete  4KS 25P  batteries and WBJ.
Grid tie feed-in, 12.5 kw in 3 arrays generating 50 kws per day average. Solar river grid tie inverters

Robin

I too think Vic might be a great choice. I have no idea what Vic does now for work, but if he was interested in working for MidNite, we would be all ears.
Robin
Robin Gudgel

CDN-VT

Robin , Do not dismiss Canadian Gent up , The Coot of Caribou : Caribou Coot  always was such a rational MOD & Responded on NAWS ..

For A MOD  Tech rep , well that's Ryan all in one !

The NAWS Forum company of (!@#$%^ are gone due to an internal meltdown )  & is now Powered by Vanilla
During that YEAR , MODS worked overtime with NO NAWS help !! Naws caught on when they lost sales !!
West branch / Mr E has info .

VT / Nigel

Canadian Solar 350W 37.6 VOC  30.6 VMP 8.22 ISC 7.87 IMP ,-15 c +30c max  4 strings in 2 in Series for 24v Classic 150 -1020 Ah  Freezers & fridges ~~~ Second Array same panels of 3sx3 parallel for 24 V Classic 150 -440 Ah Outback Barns & out blds.
48Vdc almost done,11Strings up of 3s11P same panels

Vic

Hi Robin,

I do not have much time available these days  --  over-committed.  Too much property and NO help available anymore to tend it.

Thank you very much for the thought,   though.

How about Classic Crazy Larry?   He has spent a lot of time helping here,   and does a very good job.

Thanks again,   and Good Luck,   Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

dapdan

Ryan,

I am also distraught to hear of your departure, but life is a journey. I wish you good luck in your next chapter, but i suspect you will not need it. I am also a beneficiary of Ryan's professional service and dedication and I am extremely appreciative of his efforts over the years. Indeed, he will be missed. I wish midnite good luck in securing a replacement that could do justice to the benchmark established by "Halfcrazy".

Cheers...
Damani