News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

Moving the forum

Started by Halfcrazy, March 29, 2017, 03:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfcrazy

We will be putting the forum into maintenance mode Thursday AM and making the move. If all goes well it will be up and live by noon PST tomorrow. I will post the URL on the maintenance page as soon as it is live
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

Halfcrazy

We are all moved, Matt (MidNites IT guy) will be making sure things run as they should from a functioning standpoint so if you see anything real odd please email him matt@midnitesolar.com
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

ClassicCrazy

Working here but I had to fiddle around with my password manager to put in new address.
And guess it was time to cleanup and delete the two or three old forum password files I had from previous forum moves !

Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

CDN-VT

Good here !!

VT

Ryan Be safe & enjoy as we have with Your wisdom & dedication..

New Link : http://midniteftp.com/forum/

Canadian Solar 350W 37.6 VOC  30.6 VMP 8.22 ISC 7.87 IMP ,-15 c +30c max  4 strings in 2 in Series for 24v Classic 150 -1020 Ah  Freezers & fridges ~~~ Second Array same panels of 3sx3 parallel for 24 V Classic 150 -440 Ah Outback Barns & out blds.
48Vdc almost done,11Strings up of 3s11P same panels

boB

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

TomW

Like the others said, it works!

Seamless transition here. Just had to log in manually once, allow the cookie  then it was all good.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies