News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

A stupid idea?

Started by Halfcrazy, March 29, 2016, 06:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boB

So, where are the Gucci bags and immitation alligator watches ?
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

paul alting

Has anybody realised the forum section title;
Quotea place for spammers to put there spam
See anything wrong with that ?
QuadlogSCADA control and monitoring system : Tasmania, Australia : http://paulalting.com

CDN-VT

Yup , but some think that many don't understand English !
English was taught in Mainland China & in Russia in the late 80's-90s when I worked in the center of china and a port city of russia  .. Many would want to practice with me, one of me , millions of ones who would try to practice . kept my head down & quite gave me my zone.
I would use a different header for a public forum .

VT
Canadian Solar 350W 37.6 VOC  30.6 VMP 8.22 ISC 7.87 IMP ,-15 c +30c max  4 strings in 2 in Series for 24v Classic 150 -1020 Ah  Freezers & fridges ~~~ Second Array same panels of 3sx3 parallel for 24 V Classic 150 -440 Ah Outback Barns & out blds.
48Vdc almost done,11Strings up of 3s11P same panels

TomW

Quote from: CDN-VT on May 28, 2016, 08:54:56 PM
Yup , but some think that many don't understand English !
English was taught in Mainland China & in Russia in the late 80's-90s when I worked in the center of china and a port city of russia  .. Many would want to practice with me, one of me , millions of ones who would try to practice . kept my head down & quite gave me my zone.
I would use a different header for a public forum .

VT

Hmm. Maybe Pig Latin?

amspey ucketbey?

Doesn't much matter. Our t"enhanced" registration process seems to have  knocked the spammers in the head as it were.

Or not.
Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

binkino

yeah and bann existing users while posting replys ...  ;D

thx4 reactivating
PV-OUTPUT: http://pvoutput.org/list.jsp?id=38617
Classic Lite 200 + Classic 200 + Easun ISolar-SMX-II-5.6KW + 12x240Wp + 12x255Wp + 2x10kWh LFP
http://a68k.de/Solar/Monitor_LC2.php

Free Energy Freak

One fix that has worked for me, flawlessly, for over three years. It automatically bans SPAMMERs, before you have to deal with them.

Stop Forum Spam

Here is the mod for Simple Machines

I use Invision Power Board. But, I am sure the settings are similar. However, early on, I did request for the coder to add button (feature) to empty the blocked registrations table, so the user no longer had to delete them page by page, in the mod. You may have to get the coder of your version to do the same?

First two images: Statistics for blocked accounts attempting to register on the forum.
Third image: Sample list of blocked accounts.
Fourth image: The added feature, giving the admin one touch deletion of the table.

400 watts, MS ProStar 30m, 12vdc @ 240 AH - Internal lighting & 12v Shurflo pump at farm.
270 watts, Beta Kid, 12vdc @ 120AH - Back up internet, computer, during weekly power cuts.
100 watts, MS Sunlight 10a, 12vdc @ 50AH - Exterior LED perimeter lighting at farm.

BobWhite

12-Lifeline AGM 8D's
10-Lifeline AGM GPL 31T
16- Diehard GC2
4-Classic 3-150 and 1-200
1-Classic Lite
2-BRATS
5wiz bang Jrs, , 2- Samlex-24Volt
5- 235 MX60s
10- Sharp 198
10 Solar world 345 XL Mono

Free Energy Freak

Quote from: BobWhite on February 04, 2017, 03:41:33 PMI like it!!

Still working just as well today. Not sure if they ever did anything with this forum, though?

400 watts, MS ProStar 30m, 12vdc @ 240 AH - Internal lighting & 12v Shurflo pump at farm.
270 watts, Beta Kid, 12vdc @ 120AH - Back up internet, computer, during weekly power cuts.
100 watts, MS Sunlight 10a, 12vdc @ 50AH - Exterior LED perimeter lighting at farm.