Classic Voice Software

Started by KyleM, June 07, 2017, 04:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyleM

Quote from: ClassicCrazy on July 09, 2017, 06:10:44 PM
She started to chant today - it is overcast late afternoon - guess Classic  was going between float and float mppt real fast  so she said
Charging status has changed to
Charging status has changed to...
and  repeating this over and over and over !
Finally I just turned on a big load for a couple seconds  and that got her to stop her never ending mantra

Larry

Sounds like that might need to be addressed   :)  Thanks for the update. We are still working on the interface between the local app as well.

-Kyle

ClassicCrazy

Kyle ,
If someone is working on Local Status App - maybe they could fix small bug that John had identified in data download ?
It is explained here
http://midniteftp.com/forum/index.php?topic=3137.0

thanks
Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

KyleM

Quote from: ClassicCrazy on July 11, 2017, 11:14:22 AM
Kyle ,
If someone is working on Local Status App - maybe they could fix small bug that John had identified in data download ?
It is explained here
http://midniteftp.com/forum/index.php?topic=3137.0

thanks
Larry

Looks like Andrew is already all over it.

Thanks,
Kyle

Resthome

Quote from: ClassicCrazy on July 02, 2017, 09:49:09 AM
The dusk to dawn / time set feature works  for the most part but today I did notice it would speak the status change before it's set time.
I had it set for 9:30 am start time and a couple times before that it briefly announced status - I believe when it went from resting to Bulk.

Larry

Saw the same thing as you Larry. It was talking in the early morning after the sun came up and I had it set to not talk until 9:00AM

And yes it apparently was when it when from resting to bulk.
John

10 x Kyocera KC140, Classic 150 w/WBJr, Link10 Battery Monitor, 850 AH @ 12v Solar One 2v cells, Xantrex PROwatt SW2000
Off Grid on Houseboat Lake Don Pedro, CA

ClassicCrazy

I am getting so used to that voice I guess I can ignore it and  sleep right through it now !

Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

KyleM

I do not even hear her anymore.

We have a couple of ideas working that will curb that announcement a little.

-Kyle

Westbranch

Good, I am getting tired of hearing about it.... let alone hearing it... ;)  ;D

If anyone is getting bored, they can read about our local  holocaust, multiple massive forest fires, all hardly 50% contained,  they can read about it here:  http://www.wltribune.com/
and for an overview...http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/wildfire-status  click on the map on the right hand side to see the entire province...
Roll the mouse wheel for a close up....  look for highway 20  and Kleena Kleene ,
we are on the lake due East of Perkins Peak...
KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come

ClassicCrazy

Quote from: Westbranch on July 12, 2017, 09:48:46 PM
Good, I am getting tired of hearing about it.... let alone hearing it... ;)  ;D

If anyone is getting bored, they can read about our local  holocaust, multiple massive forest fires, all hardly 50% contained,  they can read about it here:  http://www.wltribune.com/
and for an overview...http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/wildfire-status  click on the map on the right hand side to see the entire province...
Roll the mouse wheel for a close up....  look for highway 20  and Kleena Kleene ,
we are on the lake due East of Perkins Peak...

hang in there - hope you aren't in fire prone zone. Opposite here in Wisconsin - rain rain rain though the sun has been coming out in between to keep the batteries happy

Larry
system 1
system 2
system 3
KID / Brat portable

Westbranch

We are safe ... for now.... just have to run through the biggest fire, ~ 30 miles of it, to get to the city for supplies , just back to the lake this afternoon, as wife can not stay in that dense smoke for much more than a few hours.., asthma, left home windows buttoned up as the city is under evacuation alert, they expected it would become an ORDER this afternoon, we got in and out in under 20 hrs... Clean air out here still...
KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come

boB

She started to chant today - it is overcast late afternoon - guess Classic  was going between float and float mppt real fast  so she said
Finally I just turned on a big load for a couple seconds  and that got her to stop her never ending mantra

Larry

That drove me nuts too.

That problem has been fixed.  I like the voice, now.

boB

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

ClassicCrazy

Quote from: boB on July 13, 2017, 02:47:28 AM

Larry

That drove me nuts too.

boB

Kyle - when will you be releasing the update voice with the repetition above that Bob mentioned that  has been fixed ? I am cooking with inductive hot plate  now and she is continually chanting again every time the temperature control turns the heater on and off which is every second or so .
Seems to be the worst when it goes between Float and Float MPPT  but of course every time there is a change of  mode it makes an announcement. Would love to load up the fix.
Larry
system 1
system 2
system 3
KID / Brat portable

KyleM

Quote from: ClassicCrazy on July 16, 2017, 06:14:54 PM

Larry

That drove me nuts too.

boB

Kyle - when will you be releasing the update voice with the repetition above that Bob mentioned that  has been fixed ? I am cooking with inductive hot plate  now and she is continually chanting again every time the temperature control turns the heater on and off which is every second or so .
Seems to be the worst when it goes between Float and Float MPPT  but of course every time there is a change of  mode it makes an announcement. Would love to load up the fix.
Larry

I will post when I get the new SW loaded onto the FTP server for download.

If it gets too bad you can change off Chatty Cathy to verbose I think that will help.

-Kyle

ClassicCrazy

Ha ha - she isn't in Chatty Cathy  - she is in Verbose !
It usually isn't too bad - has to be just the right conditions where it goes between float and float mppt from what I can tell and that is when it gets going on and on .

Larry
system 1
system 2
system 3
KID / Brat portable

KyleM

boB

Quote from: KyleM on July 17, 2017, 12:14:58 PM
Quote from: ClassicCrazy on July 16, 2017, 06:14:54 PM

Larry

That drove me nuts too.

boB

Larry

I will post when I get the new SW loaded onto the FTP server for download.

If it gets too bad you can change off Chatty Cathy to verbose I think that will help.

-Kyle

I had to turn her OFF when those constant messages were being announced.

Not bad at all now...  However, I think that the SOC%  is not coming up now which
I want.  I bet there is a newer version that I do not know about that fixes that
as well.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me