Display error

Started by off-grid-geeks, September 19, 2017, 03:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

off-grid-geeks

For the past couple of weeks, I have had trouble connecting my web browser to https://mymidnite2.com and displaying my data.
I observe this problem from multiple sites; home, various coffee shops, office.
If I keep trying, eventually the data is displayed without either error.

I can connect to the basic site, but when I try and log in I receive two errors, one after the other.
The spinner goes around for longer than usual, then these are displayed.
Any ideas on how to rectify?
Thanks!

1st:

2nd:

KyleM

I have forwarded your information to our Admin I will update this when I have any replies.

Kyle

off-grid-geeks

Westbranch

O-G-G, what computer or S-Phone, Tablet , Operating System,  etc are you using and what UP and download speed do you get from your ISP...?
KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come

off-grid-geeks

Samsung Rv515 laptop
Windows 7 pro 64 bit
10mb/sec down 12 mb/sec up

Westbranch

have you tried a Wireshark trace and a tracerout (sp?) of the jumps from you to MM2?

I got to a place called Digital Ocean and stalled when I  got there
KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come

off-grid-geeks

I am not having any problem reaching the MM2 site.
The error messages I pasted above show that they actual message is coming from the MM2 server.

It is reported by the server as being an internal server error. Not an error reaching the site itself, not a network problem.

KyleM

There has been many intermittent issues with our web servers and not just on the Mymidnite2.com area, but internally as well.

It appears to be a hosting issue that we are working on. Please just keep trying  it will clear up soon.

off-grid-geeks

Thanks for the response.

off-grid-geeks

Quote from: KyleM on September 26, 2017, 01:22:38 PM
There has been many intermittent issues with our web servers and not just on the Mymidnite2.com area, but internally as well.

It appears to be a hosting issue that we are working on. Please just keep trying  it will clear up soon.

Any updates?
There has been no improvement, still takes me a half dozen page reloads to finally get my data to display.

Still happens on all of my computers and at multiple Internet sites (home, multiple coffee shops, libraries).

-Alan

KyleM

Quote from: off-grid-geeks on October 26, 2017, 11:39:23 AM
Quote from: KyleM on September 26, 2017, 01:22:38 PM

Any updates?
There has been no improvement, still takes me a half dozen page reloads to finally get my data to display.

Still happens on all of my computers and at multiple Internet sites (home, multiple coffee shops, libraries).

-Alan

All issues that we were having have cleared up as far as we know.

When you do get the data up on your screen, are there any gaps in the stream? 
Kyle M

off-grid-geeks

Quote from: KyleM on October 27, 2017, 02:58:34 PMWhen you do get the data up on your screen, are there any gaps in the stream? 
Kyle M

Nope, once the data displays, it is intact.
No matter if I'm at home or one of many coffee shops, on my computer, my phone, or my wife's computer, it takes me multiple attempts to get past those two error screens.