Odd Error Codes Today

Started by Matrix, December 23, 2017, 09:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matrix

Ok so Today while charging,  I was using both the Classic 150 AND my Inverter/Charger at the same time. 

At the end of the day,  as the sun was about gone,  I saw an Error flash Across the MNGP ... something like ... Battery voltage to Hi ??  Not sure exactly.   But what did that mean?   So Went inside,  and Looked at the Local App.  Noticed some odd behavior.

1.  The Aux 1 on Waste Not Hi Auto would not turn off ... even though the CC 1500 was now resting (no array input)
2. The Status said:  ERROR
3. I could find no where in the local app that explained the above error or how to reset it.
4.  I could turn off Aux 1 manually,  but it was not working like it was suppose to

I used the Reboot function in the Local App from the Bully Menu ... And ...
1. Lost all data for the Day
2. Aux 1 turned off in Auto mode.
3. But then Status Said: Resting, but then there was an error code (22) 
4. And now it says: Resting (104: Unknown)

Any ideas what any of this means?
First: ERROR
Then: 22
Then 104

Is there a link or something to the meaning of the error codes? 
Grid-Assist Off-Grid
REC TwinPeak 2 285W 3S-3P 2565w-STC 1926w-NMOT Array / Classic 150 / Conext SW 4024 Inverter
Trojan L16H-AC 435Ah bank 4S  with 7' of 4/0 cable
24 volt system /  Need 3200Whs Daily
My System Install

Vic

Matrix,

Here is a table of Reason For Resting (RFR) Codes:

http://midniteftp.com/forum/index.php?topic=2034.0

If you are using the Inverter/Charger to charge batteries,  often you can see a warning that the battery voltage is above the compensated setpoint in the Classic.

If your Waste Not is using AC from the inverter,   this might well continue to function,   when using the Inverter/Charger's charger from the Grid on genset.I have not tested this.

If the inverter/charger's charger setpoint (Vabs)  is close to that of the Classic,  you may not get any Error indication when there is enough sun for the Classic to be charging the battery,   the Classic and the inverter's charger will probably share the battery charging (or WasteNot)  tasks.

More later,   Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

Matrix

Thanks - that is some handy table
Grid-Assist Off-Grid
REC TwinPeak 2 285W 3S-3P 2565w-STC 1926w-NMOT Array / Classic 150 / Conext SW 4024 Inverter
Trojan L16H-AC 435Ah bank 4S  with 7' of 4/0 cable
24 volt system /  Need 3200Whs Daily
My System Install

boB

Any reason for resting code above 100 (like 104 or 111) means that the Classic rebooted or was re-powered.

Hope things work better next day.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me