My MidNite Down?

Started by Matrix, March 01, 2018, 09:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dapsyra

I see the same behaviour and I have just one Classic.
PV-OUTPUT: http://pvoutput.org/list.jsp?userid=46221
Midnite Classic 150/WBJr., 21 Roysolar 300Wp, 55V/400AH Lithium Titanate Oxide (LTO) Battery, Mercury MC5048E 5KVA Inverter

krementz

I have 2 Classics, and have not had those symptoms. Working today, although a bit sluggish.
Way off grid
Old system: Outback 2524, 1200 W PV,  installed 2005, 384 amp hours
New System: 2 SMA 6048 with 2 Midnite Solar Classic 150 controllers, 5500 W PV, 1700 amp hours

BioPower

Does anybody at midnite read this?

I have not been able to use my midnite for several days now.
9.5 KW Solar Panels, 2 Midnite Classic 150, 8 KW self-built 8 KW Inverter,  5KW AC coupled grid tie Inverter, Exide 775AH @C5 48V forklift battery

KyleM

Quote from: BioPower on March 05, 2018, 04:08:30 PM
Does anybody at midnite read this?

I have not been able to use my midnite for several days now.

I have verified that MM2 is back up and functioning normally.

This forum is a great place to get information, but if you are looking for real time support this is not the place.

We have many other avenues for real time support on our website.
http://www.midnitesolar.com/support.php    or give us a call  Phone: 360-403-7207

-Kyle M

ebenbayer

Midnite solar has excellent customer service, especially when it comes to your hardware. Everyone here loves you guys. !

With that said, the web integration does not work reliably and has had intermittent issues for years. These are documented pretty well on this forum.

To my knowledge, Midnite does not and has not posted updates about when the service is "up" or "down" to its website, twitter account, FB account, support ticket site or the MM2 website itself. (the current banner that is up notes an outage on Feb 26th, the second half of this thread is devoted to issues not related to that point).

People are posting here because it is reliability the fastest way for the community to understand if there particular browser / ISP is not playing well with the site as coded.

Reading through the the threads above the issues folks are having are "old" issues that you can work around by using a different browser, trying the "go direct to IP address trick" or other various computer voodoo.

I've got an issue still but I will email you directly regarding it.

Kind Regards

Eben

Offgrid;
25KW solar array
MicroHydro @ 150 ft of head w/ adaptive water sensing.
2000 AH 48 V ( Tesla Model S Battery packs in 2s1p format)
240 Gal integrated DHW / pressurized thermal storage

ebenbayer

Thanks Kyle on the swift email response regarding the site this morning!
Offgrid;
25KW solar array

Matrix

MyMidNite2 still being flaky.    It will work ... then it won't.    Today ... it won't.  Keep getting,

An AJAX HTTP error occurred.
HTTP Result Code: 500
Debugging information follows.
Path: /?q=system/ajax
StatusText: Internal Server Error
ResponseText:
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.
Please contact the server administrator at
webmaster@mymidnite2.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.

So something is not quite right from server updates that was done or something.   Time of error is 8:30am EST.
Grid-Assist Off-Grid
REC TwinPeak 2 285W 3S-3P 2565w-STC 1926w-NMOT Array / Classic 150 / Conext SW 4024 Inverter
Trojan L16H-AC 435Ah bank 4S  with 7' of 4/0 cable
24 volt system /  Need 3200Whs Daily
My System Install

KyleM

I will be appropriating a large directional impact device for repairs on the server some time today.

Again thank you all for being patient and hanging in there with us while we iron this out.

-Kyle

ebenbayer

One of these?
Offgrid;
25KW solar array

BioPower

Must need a bigger hammer, have not seen a chart for 2 days, very difficult to ring for support when I am in bed while midnite is working.
9.5 KW Solar Panels, 2 Midnite Classic 150, 8 KW self-built 8 KW Inverter,  5KW AC coupled grid tie Inverter, Exide 775AH @C5 48V forklift battery

grgdgreek

Home:6*135w mitsu.10*175w shuko. 2* cl150.3*D400 turbines.
Rolls18*4v series 5000 545ah*3 .2*Victron 3000 multiplus inv/chg. 24v. Shop:28*185w shuko. Sunny island. Sunnyboy.Rolls 40*s530.48volt.Sunny web box.

Resthome

:(    Looks like they need more than one hammer.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@mymidnite2.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
John

10 x Kyocera KC140, Classic 150 w/WBJr, Link10 Battery Monitor, 850 AH @ 12v Solar One 2v cells, Xantrex PROwatt SW2000
Off Grid on Houseboat Lake Don Pedro, CA

KyleM

Quote from: Resthome on March 09, 2018, 04:14:11 PM
:(    Looks like they need more than one hammer.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@mymidnite2.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I only have two hands and one hammer!!!!   

Again  we are sorry it was up and working great for 50 something hours so I stopped watching it for 2 seconds   BAM!!!   server crashed    not even pingable> I woke up our Admin and he is on the problem.   

-Kyle

mike90045

http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar

Classic 200| 2Kw PV, 160Voc | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph )| Listeroid 6/1, st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | midnight ePanel & 4 SPDs | 48V, 800A NiFe battery bank | MS-TS-MPPT60 w/3Kw PV

Westbranch

But why concentrated in New York  at Digital Ocean?
In one(?) set of servers, eh?
Must be  a  Russkie! Ya, has to be .... ;)
no wait it is that guy in Slum dog...   ::)
KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come