News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

Force reset of WBJ AH meter - I mean FORCE

Started by 5 Minutes 2 Midnite, March 27, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Minutes 2 Midnite

I know you can configure the WBJ to reset AH to zero upon full charge, but I swapped battery packs and need to force the AH meter to zero now. It still thinks the old pack is connected and giving me the reading for that pack.

I have already tried the following to reset AH to zero:

1) Completely power off the controller
2) Completely power off the power to the shunt
3) Turned the WBJ OFF from the local app
4) Changed the function of AUX 2, then put it back

I assume the reading is being saved in non-volatile ram or something. Can AH be forced to zero any other way? The pack is fully charged.

Qty 24 Sharp 153W poly panels, Midnite MNPV6 combiner, Midnite Classic 150 charge controller, Magnum MS-4448-PAE inverter with RC50 remote, Magnum MMP Mini panel,  QTY 2 Chinese made self-contained 200 AH wall mounted LFP power banks with built in BMS

Vic

Hi 5 - 2..,

On the MNGP,  press the Status button four or five times to see the WBjr Status  --  the one that shows Amps into/out of the battery,  etc.

Press the Left Soft button "More",  for the Net Ah,   Remaining AH,  etc display.
Now press and hold the Left Arrow button,  while pressing and holding the Enter button.   This should reset the Net Ah to zero.

This should do it,   from the MNGP.
Please let us know if this works,   Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

5 Minutes 2 Midnite

Qty 24 Sharp 153W poly panels, Midnite MNPV6 combiner, Midnite Classic 150 charge controller, Magnum MS-4448-PAE inverter with RC50 remote, Magnum MMP Mini panel,  QTY 2 Chinese made self-contained 200 AH wall mounted LFP power banks with built in BMS