Security of Midnite Solar Website

Started by Tommyj, August 05, 2018, 04:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommyj

I am trying to down load the Local Application software to my new computer, but it seems that Chrome or my anti virus software blocks the download. Rather than fight the issue, I thought to get the app on my iPhone. Has there been any progress on a secure app to use via wi-fi on my own network via the iPhone?
12-220 watt Grape Solar panels, Xantrex 4548 inverter/charger, Classic Lite 200, 2-48V banks of MK 8G8D gel cells

boB

Security meaning that your anti-virus won't let it download ?  If that, then I would just disable the anti-virus until after the application is installed.

Does Adobe AIR still run on the iPhone ?  That is the runtime that is needed for the Local App to work.....

Or, maybe you're meaning something completely different ?

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

KyleM

Windows 10 likes to change the file extension of downloaded files. Especially with Adobe AIR. Make sure that your download is an .AIR file and that you do in fact have the latest Adobe AIR installed.

If you are still getting errors please email me directly at kylem@midnitesolar.com  I have a solution that might work for you.

KyleM