MIDNITE Classic Knowledge Base

Started by WizBandit, July 18, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WizBandit

FYI - the Classic KB is available now...
http://www.midniteftp.com/support/kb/faq.php?cid=1

I have tried to be accurate and complete with information from my systems and customers.
If you find anything wrong or missing or incorrect please let me know so we can get it right.

Jim Parish

boB

I just saw that help page about a week ago, Jim, and I LOVE it !!!

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Vic

WOW !!  Looks great.   Thanks Jim,     Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

keithwhare

The FAQ looks useful.

It would be very useful to be able to download a version of the FAQ as a single document for off-line access, particularly when one is working at a site with limited internet access.

Keith

boB

Quote from: keithwhare on July 23, 2018, 11:22:10 AM
The FAQ looks useful.

It would be very useful to be able to download a version of the FAQ as a single document for off-line access, particularly when one is working at a site with limited internet access.

Keith

Great idea !
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Vic

Just FYI,  the Link to the KB has been broken for more than a day,   on a number  of different computers:

"The website cannot display the page"

Is a common message ...

Not complaining,   just the KB is useful.     Thanks,   Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.

Vic

Quote from: Vic on February 23, 2021, 03:13:11 PM
Just FYI,  the Link to the KB has been broken for more than a day,   on a number  of different computers:

"The website cannot display the page"

Is a common message ...

Not complaining,   just the KB is useful.     Thanks,   Vic

The KB Link is still BROKEN ! !!

Perhaps there is major surgery being done on this Topic?   Just askin'.

Thanks,   Vic

KyleM

We think someone let the hamster that runs the wheel that powers that PC escape. We have sent Midnite the Cat to locate said hamster and return him to work.

We hope to have it back soon.

Vic

Thanks Kyle,

MidNite,  the kitty has done her/his job.

Thank you AND MidNite for getting the KB back up and running well.

All,  now,   is well with the world. Thanks again,  Vic

Doug

Her's a photo of MidNite kitty fixing the link.

Vic

Thanks Doug,  for that MN.Kat pic.   Thanks to all.    Vic

Doug

MidNite Kitty lives on my desk.
She was the first employee so she has seniority.
Guess that means I work at her desk :)

Doug

Vic

It is always to know just who is most Senior.

She is a pretty cat.   She looks attentive,  and competent.   Thank you MidNite for fixing the KB Link.

73 Doug.  It looks like you folks have a lot of products in the cue,   and some are beginning to emerge.

Keep up all of the great work!    Thanks again,   Vic

Vic

Hello Moderators,

Trying to access the Knowledge Base takes one to a screen stating that the MN Tech Ticketing System has been moved.   Clicking on a link there,   goes to Tech support access methods.   BUT,  the KB is no longer accessible,   at least by any direct route that I can find.

Just FYI. The KB was very useful.  FWIW and so on,  Thanks,  Vic

Wizbandit

Quote from: Vic on July 17, 2021, 02:33:20 PM
Hello Moderators,

Trying to access the Knowledge Base takes one to a screen stating that the MN Tech Ticketing System has been moved.   Clicking on a link there,   goes to Tech support access methods.   BUT,  the KB is no longer accessible,   at least by any direct route that I can find.

Just FYI. The KB was very useful.  FWIW and so on,  Thanks,  Vic

I had to make some changes, people kept trying to make tickets there.  The KB should be back up now...