Mymidnite2 monitoring showing no data

Started by 50seven, September 05, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

50seven

Ok so my monitoring worked just fine all spring & summer until right around the time of the big crash a few months ago. Now this is the only thing I see when I log in:

Now I know that I got this screen at least once BEFORE the crash, so I don't want to point blame right at that. I HAVE updated Java around that time, and I have tried logging in from Chrome, Edge, IE, and my android phone; all getting the same screen.

Any guidance?

atop8918

Hi!
Some accounts got scrambled in the process of restoring the databases. Yours is one of several symptoms of a scrambled account.
If you are seeing the same thing as 50seven, are having issues with login credentials, or other weird symptoms, please use the site's contact form either at the bottom of your user page (as seen above) or on the bottom of the main site or login pages.
Please include the email associated with your account, your username (or your desired username if you don't remember) and the Device ID or MAC address of at least on of your devices (though if you have easy access to all of them that's even better for us here).
Sorry for the issues as usual. We've got someone working on an improved version of the site and have taken some additional steps to assure that we don't have a repeat of this crappy database crash which also managed to take out the backups as well.

50seven

Thanks for the reply. I'll grab that data when I go up to the cabin this weekend.