News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

Is there any expected release date

Started by Taos, November 22, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taos

Im in the market for a 24 volt Pure sine inverter  and a minimum 3000watts , just wondering if theres any expected release date for the new midnite inverter .

Thanks
Don
400watt x12= (4800watts)Canadian solar panels,ground mount, (400 AH ) 16 Ao lithium 12volt 100ah 4s lithium  batteries , outback vfx3648 inverter 48 volt,midnite solar classic 150 charge controler,midnite solar e panel mne175al,3 surge protectors,wiz bang junior.

boB

As far as I can tell, it will be next year some time.

Hopefully sooner than later.  A lot of the work also has to do with certifications...  UL/ETL or whatever.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Taos

400watt x12= (4800watts)Canadian solar panels,ground mount, (400 AH ) 16 Ao lithium 12volt 100ah 4s lithium  batteries , outback vfx3648 inverter 48 volt,midnite solar classic 150 charge controler,midnite solar e panel mne175al,3 surge protectors,wiz bang junior.

Noel Bonilla

Greetings from Puerto Rico. I am also waiting for its launch of Rosie and Barcelona but the most I would like to know is its price and if they will have pre-sales

Highflyer

boB,

Are there any specs you can share with us yet?

Thanks.
Brian

The one thing is the one thing

Highflyer

Well I get to answer my own question!

Here are some of the possible specs for Rosie from Midnite's home page.

http://www.midnitesolar.com/pdfs/rosie_silver_perspective.pdf

Hope she is ready sooner than later.
Brian

Westbranch

+1 here too...
ADD: boB are those Watts the continuous rated or 30sec. ?? max output  ..  have to assume from all the previous 'Rosie' discussions it is  probably the Cont. rated.
tks
KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come

Highflyer

boB,
Is Rosie going to make it to SPI this year?
Brian

boB

There should be a Rosie with real castings and circuit boards at SPI.

The Rosie is a bit behind the B17 and Barcelona, etc...  This stuff is looking pretty awesome so far though !

As far as power numbers and surge times, I'm not sure yet.  There is a bit more to do tweaking the B17 that will be applied to the Rosie first.

We've got every engineer and tech possible on all these new products.

I wish I had another good engineering tech....  That would make my job easier and faster.  Those resources are very hard to come by in the US these days.   But I'm glad I have the one I do have.

Wish I had some help from say, Space-X.  Not sure how other companies can do some of the amazing things that they do !

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Highflyer

boB,
Thanks for the update.  Know there are a lot of us cheering for your team!  Glad to see real parts are coming together. 

I do know a great EEt who is available right now, but he is not leaving Texas anytime soon.  If you open another campus, even remotely, I would send you his resume.  Arlington, Wa is a beautiful place, it's just too far for him to go.

Patiently waiting to see the reveals!
Brian

boB

Quote from: Highflyer on September 01, 2019, 09:14:11 PM
boB,
Thanks for the update.  Know there are a lot of us cheering for your team!  Glad to see real parts are coming together. 

I do know a great EEt who is available right now, but he is not leaving Texas anytime soon.  If you open another campus, even remotely, I would send you his resume.  Arlington, Wa is a beautiful place, it's just too far for him to go.

Patiently waiting to see the reveals!

Thanks ! 

Yes, an EEt would have to be here.  There are many would would like to work remotely but that just won't work for something like this.  Software kinda works for that BUT even software happens much faster when people are working together.

Is that called twerking ?  :)

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Highflyer

boB,

We think very differently about twerking.    ;)
Brian

onanparts

Caught boB getting a Rosie ready for the SPI show yesterday. The Rosie is going to be a very nice inverter! Good to see her in real metal castings and all the internal goodies! As boB stated, not ready for prime time but she is getting closer to being turned loose. More pics coming soon!

I got the deluxe kit, it had a solar cell and a meter.

Midnite B17-10. 50kW Cont. 150kW Surge... Me/Myself/And/I

Robin

Here is a brochure that just went up on the website.

http://www.midnitesolar.com/pdfs/new_products_complete.pdf

I am working on best guess as to prices for the Hawke's Bay and Barcelona at this very minute. Wait just a minute while I get my calculator out. I received the latest Bill of materials this morning, but at this stage it is still incorrect. I don't mind if we miss small stuff, but without everything in place, it is possible to miss large expensive items, so these prices may not be correct. By the way we will be initiating a minimum advertised price on the new stuff, so when I show you these list prices plan on finding them for 20% less on the street. Yes, we will be doing a large beta program. Some of you on the forum will be involved in that. Prices will be better than 20% off too, but I do not know when or how much yet?
Hawke's Bay $1399 list......20% off = $1119.20

Barcelona $1898.00........20% off = $1518.40

As far as the Rosie, I am trying to make it be the same price as a Magnum.
Robin Gudgel

Vic

Hi Robin,   great seeing you back on the Fourm!

Am sure interested in the Barcelona,   for a new project.

Thank you very much for the Budgetary (or approximate)  pricing.

Take care,   and many of us cannot wait for a number of these new products to begin Beta,   and shipping to your customers

Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!