Aux 2 LED

Started by CaptK, January 01, 2019, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptK

Hello, just couldn't find an answer on the forum.

Using LAP monitoring software, Classic 150, WB Jr., Aux 2 set to Auto, however Aux 2 LED on LAP is reporting as "off" is this correct, everything appears to be working well.

Thank you in advance for your help.
System 1
9 x 24v 250W Mono, Classic 150, WBJr, Fullriver 24v 1300Ah Battery Bank.

System 2
8 x 12v 200W Mono, Etracer 60A CC,  Auscell 24v 600Ah Battery Bank.

ClassicCrazy

It only lights up on Local Status monitor when the Aux contact has met it's conditions to turn on . So for example if it is set to turn on at 97% SOC the indicator on the Local Status won't show it lit up until it gets to 97% and turns on.
I think that is what you were asking.
If AUX 2 is set to Whizbang then the indicators on Local Status don't change color .  You know it is working because you will see System Amps and other Whizbang info filled in on Local Status screen .

If you aren't seeing Whizbang info make sure you have changed the shunt setting from internal to Whizbang - forget where to do that but should tell you in the Whizbang setup info.

Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

boB

Yeah, I think that WB Jr. mode is the only mode where the Aux2 On-Off-Auto and LED indicator is not used at all.

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

FNG

As boB points out, WBjr mode on Aux2 is always on even when set to off so the LED is disabled to save confusion, As long as the WBjr is reporting current Aux2 is set properly

CaptK

Terrific, Thank you for your wisdom.

Classic 150 doing it's job,
WB Jr. doing it's job,
Battery bank happy and doing it's job,

Her indoors has got the power she needs (And wants), she's happy.

5 years stand alone Solar now, would never have happened without Midnite Solar and the support of the Forum.

I'm very grateful.
System 1
9 x 24v 250W Mono, Classic 150, WBJr, Fullriver 24v 1300Ah Battery Bank.

System 2
8 x 12v 200W Mono, Etracer 60A CC,  Auscell 24v 600Ah Battery Bank.

boB

Thank you CaptK !

Happy new year !
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me