How to view max power in logs

Started by off-grid-geeks, January 21, 2019, 04:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

off-grid-geeks

I'd like to determine the maximum power my classic 200 has ever processed over an extended time frame. I believe that I read the internal logs hold 280 days of data, but I can't figure out how to find what the max watts (power) ever handled over that period is. Not kWh for a day, but the maximum that came in during a given day.

On mymidnite2.com I can view that, but it appears to only hold 13 days of data.

All help is appreciated.

-Alan

ClassicCrazy

Do you have an android phone or tablet ?
If so get Grahams Classic Monitoring app . It has a calendar view of the whole month showing daily kwh , peak watts, peak v, and battery v
You can also go back in the months to see the data .  I was just able to go back to October on it .

Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

off-grid-geeks

Thanks for the suggestion. I was hoping to tap into the 380 days of logs in the classic, not just a couple of weeks via the app. Still greatly appreciate the feedback.

-Alan

ClassicCrazy

Just to be clear - I am not talking about the official Midnite Android app - I am talking about the android app that Graham developed - there is a long discussion about it on the forum here - and it is available on Playstore for downloading ( free). If you have a windows computer you can get an Android emulator App like Memu or Bluestacks or others and view it on computer same as if it was on an android device.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.farrelltonsolar.classic

As I mentioned in my last post I was able to look at all the logs with Grahams app from October 2018 to present so it goes back more than two weeks .

Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

off-grid-geeks

Yep, I'm in sync with what you are saying. I've been a user of Graham's app for a number of years.

October is an improvement, but far from 380 (or 365) days.

-Alan

Quote from: ClassicCrazy on January 25, 2019, 12:58:36 PM
Just to be clear - I am not talking about the official Midnite Android app - I am talking about the android app that Graham developed - there is a long discussion about it on the forum here - and it is available on Playstore for downloading ( free). If you have a windows computer you can get an Android emulator App like Memu or Bluestacks or others and view it on computer same as if it was on an android device.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.farrelltonsolar.classic

As I mentioned in my last post I was able to look at all the logs with Grahams app from October 2018 to present so it goes back more than two weeks .

Larry