MAC Address - Classic 150

Started by Zardiw, February 17, 2019, 06:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zardiw

Will that be accessible through the Menu once the Classic 150 is powered up?

Thx, z
Faster horses, yw, ow, mm..........

boB

Yes.
Go to the last menu. The  NET menu.

The MAC address is in there.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Zardiw

Thank you very much.

Looking forward to hooking this up..........it's replacing a MorningStar MPPT60 that was only putting out 50-60%

z

boB

What is your Voc and what was the MPPT60's PV input voltage when you were getting that 50 to 60% output ?

That will tell if it was tracking OK or not.  MPPV should be around 70 to 80% of Voc approximately.

Sometimes, because of PV location and conditions, you might only get that much output from the nameplate
ratings of the PV array.

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Zardiw

All I know is the voltage was a hell of a lot higher than the 45 it replaced.......

Irrelevant now, since I sold it on EBay........guy says it's working

ANYWAY.....got my Classic hooked up!!..........WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Still looking for the MAC address.......since I only let things hit my network based on MAC address......

Came here to remind myself where to look.

On the NET tab was able to set the IP address............let me go outside and try to track down that pesky MAC

z

Zardiw

Found it!!!!!..........Had to hit the right 'soft' key........

Zardiw

WOW.........this is so COOL..............got the Local Status Panel set up...........

Have to say that Midnite has  WAY better stuff than freaking morningstar.........lol

z

mike90045

Quote from: Zardiw on March 23, 2019, 08:05:30 PM
WOW.........this is so COOL..............got the Local Status Panel set up...........

Have to say that Midnite has  WAY better stuff than freaking morningstar.........lol

Wait till you go out on a cloudy/sunny day and see the morningstar working, and the classic idle, sun/cloud/sun challenges it's MPPT algorithm and it sometimes locks up unless you use legacy mode.
http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar

Classic 200| 2Kw PV, 160Voc | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph )| Listeroid 6/1, st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | midnight ePanel & 4 SPDs | 48V, 800A NiFe battery bank | MS-TS-MPPT60 w/3Kw PV