Local App Starts and Does Not Display Control Panel

Started by bdimambro, July 14, 2019, 03:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdimambro

I run the Local App on a Windoze 10 system and it has run fine. Now when I try to start it, it looks like the Local app starts, just does not display anything. I mean, the status/control/display part of the app does not start. Noy displayed.

Any ideas?

Brian

ClassicCrazy

I would un install and re install it and see if that fixes your problem.
For some reason after last updates or last window updates I always get some kind of incompatibility or some sort of  message when I start local status app but I just close that and everything works .
Best thing is if you have Android is the get Grahams Classic Monitoring App which always works without errors.

Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

bdimambro

Thanks Larry,

Yea I did the uninstall and then reinstalled it with the same error. I'll have a look at the Amdroid app.

Thanks,

brian

bdimambro

Is there a Windoze alternative to the Local App?

Thanks,

BRian

Resthome

Quote from: bdimambro on July 14, 2019, 03:51:51 PM
I run the Local App on a Windoze 10 system and it has run fine. Now when I try to start it, it looks like the Local app starts, just does not display anything. I mean, the status/control/display part of the app does not start. Noy displayed.

Any ideas?

Brian

Sounds like you have a network problem. Is the LA Configuration set to AutoDectect your Classic? Is the IP address correct on both the Classic and LA? Is the Classic connected to a Wireless router? Post a screen shot of what you see on the LA.
John

10 x Kyocera KC140, Classic 150 w/WBJr, Link10 Battery Monitor, 850 AH @ 12v Solar One 2v cells, Xantrex PROwatt SW2000
Off Grid on Houseboat Lake Don Pedro, CA

bdimambro

Thanks for the advice. I was able to get this working ... seems my laptop thought it had a 2nd monitor (it does not) and just had to attach a 2nd and then make sure the laptop display was the master display. This seems to have fixed it.

Thank you all for your help!!

Brian

ClassicCrazy

Quote from: bdimambro on July 14, 2019, 04:45:03 PM
Is there a Windoze alternative to the Local App?

Thanks,

BRian
You can get Android emulators that run on Windows and then run the android Classic Monitoring app on that is one alternative.
I used Memu but there are other emulators out there too.

Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable