Total kWh didn't reset

Started by qrper, August 21, 2019, 09:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qrper

Hummm....

At 9 am I checked the Classic 150. Apparently I had produced 11.5 kWh from dawn till 9 this morning. Don't I wish!
apparently the kWh total energy didn't reset at night.

FYI.... I have both the local app and the mymidnite on my computer now. Could one of those have prevented the total power in kWh hours from resetting?

I powered down the system, turned it back on and the total energy display (kWhs) went to zero. I'm producing power and the meter is slowly adding up the kW...

Ideas? Comments?

mike
System one: 7kWp w/ Trina 250 W panels @90 Vdc. Classic 150 to 16-6 V U.S batteries. Trace 5548 sine wave inverter.
System two: 6kWp grid tie with solaredge inverter.
System three: Midnite Brat, two 120 W Astropower modules, 100 Ah battery. Runs the LED streetlight in the back yard.

bee88man

Maybe clock is off by 12 hours...

qrper

Should not be, but then I synchronization the classic’s clock to my computer. I’ll check!

Mike
System one: 7kWp w/ Trina 250 W panels @90 Vdc. Classic 150 to 16-6 V U.S batteries. Trace 5548 sine wave inverter.
System three: Midnite Brat, two 120 W Astropower modules, 100 Ah battery. Runs the LED streetlight in the back yard.

Vic

Hi Mike,

In the old days,  most of we Classic users used the Arst function.  This "rebooted"  the Classic  at local Midnight.   This is all that I have ever used on any Classic system.

We do not use MyMidNite,   the LA is the only monitoring  that is being used.

In the Classic Tweaks menu,   you will find Arst (is that the abbreviation?)  --  check to see if it is set to On.   If not,   try setting it to on,   and see how things change for tomorrow.

Just one thought,   73,  GL,  Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

qrper

And the prize goes to! Bee88man

While the clock was right on the money, the silly date was wrong. Reset it and now all seems to be right in the world.

mike

boB

I love happy endings !

At least so far anyway...

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me