Wireless Load Diversion?

Started by mrbrooker, October 06, 2019, 03:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbrooker

I have a MidNite Classic 200 operating for about 3 years now.  Quick question.  Is there a practical way for me to have a wireless diversion load signal from Aux 1?  If not I'll have to do a lot of sheet rock work to put in a low voltage wire from my Classic to the load transfer switch.

Question #2.  I have 3 appliances on load diversion. Is there a way to have these on slightly different set points so that they don't all cycle on-and-off at the same time?

Regards,
Mark

bee88man

Definatlly good to ask. There are also other ways for diversion w/o Midnite.

boB

Well, I suppose there theoretically several ways to do this.

Wireless microcomputer board plugged into the Ethernet port of the Classic which could tell when the Classic's Aux 1 or Aux 2 outputs are diverting or not inverting and could be transmitted through the air.

The Aux output could make a beeper beep and the sound could be detected on the other side of a wall.

All sorts of things I guess you could do ?

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

ClassicCrazy

Maybe interface Classic with wireless router to a raspberry pi running Node Red . With Node Red you can make functions to do any kind of load control you wanted.
Look in software section on forums for Node Red info .

Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable