MyMidnite2 Dailies Export No data

Started by Fort Wisers, October 24, 2019, 11:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fort Wisers

We just got our Classic 200 calling into Mymidnite2 a few days ago.
Really great job to the team at Midnite for this service, it's very handy.
I have to admit though that it doesn't help with my "solar addition tendencies".

One Question/Note on Exports:
When I export "Hourlies" I get a nicely laid out spreadsheet packed with good information.
However, when I export "Dailies" not much is generated, there's a bit of a template in the spreadsheet (title, date range, controller ID etc) but no actual data.
Is there a parameter in our controller we need to set to pass this data onto mymidnite2 server when calling in?

Thanks in advance for your time, keep up the good work.

Cabin#1 System: 2 x Hanwha QCell 370watt, Classic 200 incl. wbjr, 2 x Rolls FLA 6V, Kisae SW1220 Inverter

boB

Are you exporting from MyMidnite2 or from the Classic itself ?  That is, if the Classic directly, you might be using the "Local App" connected to its Ethernet.  You can have two connections, 1) MyMidnite and 2) another MODBUS over Ethernet connection like the Local App or something else.

Hourlies data is really more like every 5 minutes data compared to daily data taken once per day.

Maybe there just isn't enough days to export much information of ?

I'm sure someone else will pipe up here with more ideas.

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Fort Wisers

Hi boB,

Sorry, I should have explained that a little better, I am exporting from Mymidnite2.
I agree, the hourlies is roughly a snap shot ever 5 mins.

Yes perhaps Mymidnite2 doesn't generate a true dailies report until a number of days have been called in?
We're at about 3 full days of being online now.

Thanks for your time:
Brent

Cabin#1 System: 2 x Hanwha QCell 370watt, Classic 200 incl. wbjr, 2 x Rolls FLA 6V, Kisae SW1220 Inverter

KyleM

The export feature for dailies is not functioning correctly.

Our engineering team is aware and I am sure they are working diligently on a fix.

-Kyle

Fort Wisers

Thanks for the response Kyle, appreciate that and no worries.
I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I had done incorrectly.
Take care:
Brent