DC Solar Trailers MPPT-250

Started by daklein, January 17, 2020, 11:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daklein

Hello,
     Previously there was a note on the main website about the content or specs of the MPPT-250's from the DC Solar inventory auctions.  They were somewhat reduced content.  Is that note still available?

Thanks,
       Dale

Vic

Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

The Ugly One

I bought one of these trailers. I also bought some of the classic 250's. How would we know if the 250 classic is the reduced version by looking at the factory box? Every thing on the box is saying classic 250
I take them Ray Rays, and turn them into that Boom Boom Zap Juice.

mike90045

What was the price you paid ?  <$300 it's likely a CP  >500, likely a full version.   I don't think looking at the internal connectors will help, it's the circuit behind the 30 cent connector, that's missing.

i'll look at my CP box tomorrow and see if it shows anything.
http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar

Classic 200| 2Kw PV, 160Voc | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph )| Listeroid 6/1, st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | midnight ePanel & 4 SPDs | 48V, 800A NiFe battery bank | MS-TS-MPPT60 w/3Kw PV

FNG

Email me at ryan@midnitesolar.com

We sold very few full-featured classics to DC Solar and that was about 4 years ago so it's doubtful you have the full-featured model. A quick way to know is to look for a colored dot sticker or the -Carpoff sticker on the box. But that aside if you get me a serial # I can look it up