Can not save Live Data from Local Status app on Laptop

Started by Resthome, May 22, 2020, 02:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resthome

This just started happening recently. When I go to Export the Live or Off  Line data in the Local Status app the Save window opens and then freezes and I have to kill the app in TM.  Using WIN 10 and it had been working fine for years. Does any one from Midnight have any suggests. I uninstalled and reinstall both the app and Air with no change in behavior. I really would like to get this working again. 

Save AS and SAVE work fine in all other apps that I am aware of.
John

10 x Kyocera KC140, Classic 150 w/WBJr, Link10 Battery Monitor, 850 AH @ 12v Solar One 2v cells, Xantrex PROwatt SW2000
Off Grid on Houseboat Lake Don Pedro, CA

mike90045

I have this happen to me, when the WiFi connection is poor in bad weather.  I sometimes have to log into the remote router and reboot the router remotely, and that saves me a 1/4 mile walk in the rain.
http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar

Classic 200| 2Kw PV, 160Voc | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph )| Listeroid 6/1, st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | midnight ePanel & 4 SPDs | 48V, 800A NiFe battery bank | MS-TS-MPPT60 w/3Kw PV

Resthome

Thanks Mike. Turns out Acronis was blocking the re-install I did. After allowing it the issue resolved itself.
John

10 x Kyocera KC140, Classic 150 w/WBJr, Link10 Battery Monitor, 850 AH @ 12v Solar One 2v cells, Xantrex PROwatt SW2000
Off Grid on Houseboat Lake Don Pedro, CA

boB

DanG Windoze 10 !!

Not sure actually what is going on.  Maybe Andrew can help.

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me