bill Gates interview about COVID 19 issue A lot of info not being told as yyet.

Started by Westbranch, March 27, 2020, 05:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westbranch

KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come

boB

Interesting  interview  (need to finish watching)

Yesterday I ran into an A-Hole while filling up at the gas station.  About 40 years old with a small-ish pickup truck.

He was talking to me out of the blue saying that the only thing good about this "supposed" pandemic was low traffic and low gasoline prices.  Then mentioned Bill Gates and I think, the talk he gave a few years ago about us not being ready for a pandemic.
He was saying that he would shoot Bill Gates if he saw him, calling this a conspiracy.

I didn't argue with him.  He might have had a gun.

There are some real weirdos out there.

Thanks for the link WB !
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

ClassicCrazy

Thing is Bob - there a more than a few like that . Maybe more like 10 to 30% of the population is my guess
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

Steve_S

Quote from: boB on March 27, 2020, 06:38:59 PM

Interesting  interview  (need to finish watching)

Yesterday I ran into an A-Hole while filling up at the gas station.  About 40 years old with a small-ish pickup truck.

He was talking to me out of the blue saying that the only thing good about this "supposed" pandemic was low traffic and low gasoline prices.  Then mentioned Bill Gates and I think, the talk he gave a few years ago about us not being ready for a pandemic.
He was saying that he would shoot Bill Gates if he saw him, calling this a conspiracy.

I didn't argue with him.  He might have had a gun.

There are some real weirdos out there.

Thanks for the link WB !
Indeed there are weirdo's who are intent on causing havoc regardless.

I try to frame I this way: 
We have interfered a great deal with Natural Selection and it's duty to Cull Stupid out of the Herd and in general terms that's ok BUT not always.  The fools are giving Natural Selection yet another chance to Cull them out of the General Population.  Just like Electricity is always ready, willing & able to assist wit opportunities for Natural Selection take out those who it missed previously.

Unfortunately the Denying Fools present a tremendous risk the population at large by their very actions.  As we see things unfold around the Globe we know that COVID-19 Does not discriminate, it does not care about politics race, religion - it will infect & kill without regard.  Only those Nations which have locked down to near Martial Law State for 6+ weeks have got it under control, everyone else is floundering.  When Soldier's wearing full on NBC Suits (nuclear, biological, chemical warfare) appear on street corners will Stupid stop ?

Australia Burns,  Locusts are ravaging the Africa's, Volcanoes - Earth Quakes increasing in occurrence & severity, Flash Storms and Extreme Events more frequent, droughts lasting longer & more severe, super bugs & viruses increasing...   nope nothing going on here...

as for Good Things from Covid ?   

• I suppose the only winner out of it, is less pollution being emitted.  (during the lockdowns anyways)
  • Hopefully, people who have never smelled Clean Air or seen Clear Blue Skies and who can actually breath easier with cleaner air will demand that this become the Status Quo and insist on changing our ways for a better future ?
  • "Maybe" some important lessons will be learned in regards to Public Safety & Responsibility being reaffirmed (which some have been very lazy about), although Most Politico's seem to refuse to look at the Book of Lessons Learned and keep making the same disastrous choices.
  • It could be a catalyst for Great Change BUT that coin has two Very Different sides too, hoping for the Bright & Shiny Side myself but I expect in some instances quite the opposite may occur too

Be Safe Everyone, take care and help each other... we are all Brothers & Sisters in this fight against Covid-19, we are all equal target's of the virus !

PSA Safe Grocery Shopping in COVID-19 Pandemic â€" UPDATED!!! www.DrJeffPublicSafety.com
Uses CDC Guidelines and Established protocols to protect self from potential transmission of the virus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjDuwc9KBps

ClassicCrazy

wow that is a lot of messing around with the groceries.
That video made me think of times past when I would be shopping at the big grocery and certain people  would be feeling up every single peach - like put their hand all around it and give it a squeeze - then put it back and go on to the next one . Because you know out of those 100 peaches they handled there was only the two that were acceptable.  I also watched some woman once snap open up every plastic container of berries and poke them around with her fingers , then shut it and go on to the next one . I asked her and she said she was looking for moldy berries in there. 
Yesterday I was out in Amish area - lots of the farms there have little businesses and stores selling various packaged and canned food ( I think they get great deals on outdated food or close to expiration date food ) . So the hard working Amish plowing their fields and riding around by horses are really eating outdated marshmallows - kind of blew my illusion of them grinding their own whole wheat flour and making their own sourdough bread ( that is what I do so I felt more Amish than the Amish in this regard).
The interesting note is I stopped at some Amish repair shops I didn't know existed. There is a machine shop and the guy had a small gasoline engine that was hooked up by shaft drive to a drill and looked like they were repairing some big piece of factory equipment like a press or brake - it had electric motors on it . Then I was at an Amish diesel engine repair shop . Outside that was a big piece of modern age equipment that some modern ag farmer had brought in for repair. But the Amish also use big diesel engines in their sawmills. So the Amish repair all the technology of our society but won't use a cordless screwdriver ( unless they are working for you then they will use yours ).
Driving through Amish area I noticed a few farms with inexpensive Harbor Freight Chinese Honda copy engines on the well pumps  So a solar guy like me has a hard time understanding the rational of using petroleum products but not  having a simple solar direct drive pump . I have to add that at the Midwest Renewable Energy Fair there were Amish from out east who use simple 12v solar systems and they were there because they manufacture 12v powered refrigerators and freezers.  Out here in my area the Amish are still using ice houses.
I guess I am reflecting on this because I didn't see any sense of panic yesterday where I was - just a lot of perplexing contrasts happening during this Stay at Home period declared by our governor.  I have been trying to stay home except for yesterday I went to get some firewood and ended up giving someone a ride to get some things - was a fun adventure if I didn't catch the virus somewhere along the way .

Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

Steve_S

We have Mennonites around here and more coming all he time as Old Framer's retire and have no kids to take over farms.  M<any use Generators for various things but a few years ago I started talking Solar with a couple and help them understand what it is, how it works and how it complies with their beliefs while Fossil Power doesn't... At first it was polite incredulity but the more we chatted at random they learned, I waited till they asked more questions and I would give more info...  Now several have Solar and have started down that path.  The elder's in the ordnung were VERY Hesitant and mistrustful of it at first BUT Then they heard other Ordnungs in other places has started doing so as well and they felt it was more acceptable.

They are not connected to utilities, so they are not beholden to any external entity.
They use fossil fuel, because they can just buy it if / when needed BUT now they realize this also contravenes some of their beliefs of being "good to God's Creation of which they are but caretakers".
!  Solar Power is GOOD to the Land & God's creation AND needs no external source of anything from anyone once done.
The majority fear electricity to some extent but that is just their lack of exposure or understanding but it isn't major like a paranoia.

Open the door to them with gentle talk about the subject, highlight that it complies more with God's Will and Protects his Creation rather than harming it by polluting it...  Let them ponder on that and come and ask questions, once curious they will engage & listen, it does mean building a bit of relationship as they generally mistrust the "english".

Gearjam

https://youtu.be/LmzeYYWntxw
Watch Bill Gates say "the world today has 6.8 billion quickly climbing to 9 billion. I believe if we do a great job with new vaccines, healthcare and family planning (planned parenthood and abortion) we can reduce this number by 10 to 15 percent."
Bill Gated is the weirdo. I side with the guy getting gas.