Midnite starting talking how do I stop her

Started by Narrowboat boy, November 14, 2020, 12:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narrowboat boy

Hi

As title , all of sudden she has started talking to me , she sounds nice but I would rather she didn’t , I guess I pushed something while sorting time but can’t figure out what and manual has info on voice , my classic is in a diifcult to access place hence I use local app a lot to program , can’t see any thing on local app about voice either . Can someone point me to the correct menus etc so I can go straight there without having a fiddle too much as it’s hard to use the mgp where it is situated

Sorry for dumb questions

Simon
Off grid boater with 6 x 270w Perlight delta black panels , Midnite Classic 150 ,Whizbang Jr /
Victron Phoenix Multiplus 120/12/3000 inverter /charger combo , 5 x Victron 110 Ah Deep Cycle AGM Batteries , Honda 2.2eui back up gennie

ClassicCrazy

There is no support on the Local app for the voice.
You need to use the MNGP  to Misc to Audio and turn off there ( there are also other options besides off)

All you need to remote the MNGP  is a regular 4 conductor telephone type cable ( if they are the same there as they were or are here in US) . Or you can put the appropriate connectors on a piece of Cat5 .  I have my Classic in a shed but the MNGP is inside where I can use it - about 20 feet of cable in between and works fine.

Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable