News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

The Hawkes Bay is LIVE

Started by Sunshine, December 23, 2020, 09:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highflyer

SO, how did it go last weekend?  No more mythical blue smoke I hope.
Brian

The one thing is the one thing

boB

Quote from: Highflyer on June 15, 2021, 11:57:14 PM
SO, how did it go last weekend?  No more mythical blue smoke I hope.

Mythical ?!?   You mean like Unicorns ?

Would be funny to see unicorns come out of a Barcelona or Hawkes Bay

:D :)
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

FNG

Mario has the Hawkes Bay tuned well it is now tracking from 185v to 585v (We went from 165 to 595 but engineers wanted a small buffer) he has it waking up reliably, tracking very well and going to bed nicely. He has spent the last 2 days hiding in my camper writing code for the Barcelona, he is about ready today to try dual MPPT. Based on what I see here he needs to add kWh to the menu and I am giving the green light to start working on Beta sites (I will have a meeting today with Robin and Tony to put a schedule in place)

Firmware updates are so easy with the blue tooth and cell phone app, I will have to make a video on that in a bit.

Hardware is really cool, The control board between the Hawkes bay and Barcelona is interchangeable and the software is also, Mario has done a great job with this project.

Here is a video from day 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN0wkOgPZ-s

FNG

I should note, While Mario is here to work we did make him take a few minutes for recreation, he has never been out on an ATV. He had never been out target practicing either so we fixed that as well   ;D

ralph day

Oh geez, beer and driving and shooting.  What could possibly go wrong?

Hope Mario had fun.

FNG

We made sure it wasn't in that order LOL