New Inverter Production Line Facility at Midnite Solar

Started by onanparts, May 24, 2021, 12:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onanparts

Stopped by Midnite Solar last Friday. Pics here are only one of the latest production line facilities they plan to use for the New Inverters, and I think one of the new charge controllers? Robin or boB can confirm or deny that.

They are just starting to put it together. Info overload as I had not been up there in over a year....stuck in my cave...like many other folks. But I escaped long enough to see what's up at MS these days. A lot! :)

This is building 9 or 90...not sure as they have added so many over the last year or two....:)

I got the deluxe kit, it had a solar cell and a meter.

Midnite B17-10. 50kW Cont. 150kW Surge... Me/Myself/And/I

onanparts

A few more pics....

Robin

Pictures are of our new building ten. This used to be an OutBack building back in 2005, then it became Silicon Energy making solar Panels, so I hope the building remembers how to build all this solar stuff.
Most of the new product final assembly will happen in this building. SPD's are already upstairs in a newly created 2000 square foot facility.
The different production lines are for:
1. B17-B Lithium battery modules
2. Hawke's Bay
3. Barcelona
4. B17 inverter and MPPT modules
5. Rosie inverter
All we need now is to finish the products.
Limited Beta units will be built in this building starting as early as next week for the Hawke's Bay.
Robin Gudgel

onanparts

Ok, Building ten...I knew it was between 9 and 90...:)

Here is the break room at #10 with what appears to be someone that's lost...in thought that is..actually that's boB! :) Break room under construction, it's almost ready. A wall full of Microwave and convection ovens. 10-12 I think. No waiting around in lines to warm up lunch! On the wall opposite the food zappers are the Rosie on the right, Barcelona in the middle and Hawks Bay on the left. Rumor is future plans to run the break room and many other key areas of the new production facility off solar. Just a rumor, but very nice if that pans out. :)