Follow-Me charge stage coordination and how to expect multiple chargers to act

Started by Halfcrazy, December 19, 2012, 07:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boB

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Halfcrazy

I tried that and you tube seemed to not want them? I will work with our video guy today to see what can be done with them.

Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

jhubacka

I had the time issue. You need the go to meeting codec which can be found on their web site.

The GoToMeeting codec allows you to watch recorded meetings using Windows Media Player 9 or higher without subscribing to GoToMeeting.

TomW

Quote from: jhubacka on February 09, 2013, 06:46:24 AM
I had the time issue. You need the go to meeting codec which can be found on their web site.

The GoToMeeting codec allows you to watch recorded meetings using Windows Media Player 9 or higher without subscribing to GoToMeeting.

Why?

Just post them to youtube in a supported format. All these proprietary methods just alienate those not assimilated by the Borg.

Sorry, a pet peeve.

Tom

Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

Halfcrazy

I will have to see what I can do. The issue is Go To Webinar will only allow me to save it as the format I saved it as. I bet Rob can change them to a different format.

Ryan

Halfcrazy

BobL

Quote from: jhubacka on February 09, 2013, 06:46:24 AM
You need the go to meeting codec which can be found on their web site.

Thanks, that is all I needed!

BobL

Halfcrazy

Now I understand how the go to meeting thing works I will convert them to MP4 and load to you tube in the future

Ryan

TomW

Quote from: Halfcrazy on February 11, 2013, 09:51:31 AM
Now I understand how the go to meeting thing works I will convert them to MP4 and load to you tube in the future

Ryan

+1

Thanks.

Tom

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

TomW

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lucky

Halfcrazy

I am not sure? I will have to talk to our Video guru Thursday. What forms of video hosting are allowed?

Tons001

Quote from: lucky on December 31, 2013, 10:44:47 PM
our country pakistan has block youtube ,how i watch...

Out of curiosity Lucky, can you watch this link? And if yes, what videos do you want until the fine folks at Midnite can find a better solution.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9uf9o6mgo4ffwjk/%E2%96%B6%20MidNite%27s%20New%20Line%20of%20Disconnecting%20PV%20Combiners%20-%20YouTube%20%5B360p%5D.mp4
8 Sopray SR-90 panels, MN Classic 150 w/ WBjr, Sunxtender 12v/305ah, Trimetric 2025a, Morningstar SureSine Inverters & RelayDriver, IOTA DLS-55