Is the midnite diy series Renogy

Started by mahendra, July 08, 2021, 08:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahendra

1.5kw on Midnite classic 150(whizbang jr.) networked 0.660kw on classic lite 200 ,180ah CALB Lifepo4 48v battery bank,123SmartBMS bms(top balanced) Outback vfx3648

mahendra

1.5kw on Midnite classic 150(whizbang jr.) networked 0.660kw on classic lite 200 ,180ah CALB Lifepo4 48v battery bank,123SmartBMS bms(top balanced) Outback vfx3648

boB

Yeah, those Chinese are getting pretty good at this stuff.

Let us know how you like it if you buy one of those inverters.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Steve_S

RENOGY is only good for TWO things:  1) Waste Your Money and 2) for something to smash with a 10Lb Sledge Hammer.

I would HOPE that common sense prevailed & Midnite has ZERO involvement with those Sheisters @ Renogy at all.
Sigineer, Yiyen, VolTronix can ALL aasily make these AIO's and make darn good ones for a respectable price, they OEM for many VAR's already.  Actually, I believe that GroWatt & MPP Solar use Voltronic OEM (some anyways).

boB

Quote from: Steve_S on August 25, 2021, 07:29:35 AM
RENOGY is only good for TWO things:  1) Waste Your Money and 2) for something to smash with a 10Lb Sledge Hammer.

I would HOPE that common sense prevailed & Midnite has ZERO involvement with those Sheisters @ Renogy at all.
Sigineer, Yiyen, VolTronix can ALL aasily make these AIO's and make darn good ones for a respectable price, they OEM for many VAR's already.  Actually, I believe that GroWatt & MPP Solar use Voltronic OEM (some anyways).

Hi Steve.

No, we don't have any affiliation with the companies listed.

I don't have any experience with them either.

I have been hearing not so good things about Renogy but I'm not sure what the deal is with them ?

We deal with SNRE which so far, is real easy to deal with.

boB

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me