News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

MNBTDIY

Started by LilMT, August 06, 2021, 04:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilMT

I see the new MNBTDIY dongle for Bluetooth to the DIY controllers.

And in the documentation I see reference to a BT-2 for Ethernet to Bluetooth.

Would either of these work with Classic 250?

Thanks,
LilMT
Thanks,
LilMT

Classic 250, 3s2p Trina Solar 405watt, 8 Renogy 200ah for 48V 400ah, Magnasine 4448 inverter.

Robin

Different dongles.
Matt has been working diligently on the Classic Dongle though. I expect we can have beta units available very soon. Please send Beta Dongle requests to Ryan@midnitesolar.com.
I am sure we can come up with at least a dozen dongles. The reason it has taken so long is that we are attempting to make the phone app for this to be the same one for the Barcelona, B17, Rosie etc.
I will let you know about our progress here. Today is Friday and I get the reports from our engineers on Fridays.
Robin
Robin Gudgel

boB

I don't think so ?   

The software for the Classics are our own doing.

Would be nice though, wouldn't it !

The DIY series come with those products already and not made here in Arlington like the Classics are.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

LilMT

Great info.  Thanks all, I will defiantly keep a watchful eye out. :)

LilMT
Thanks,
LilMT

Classic 250, 3s2p Trina Solar 405watt, 8 Renogy 200ah for 48V 400ah, Magnasine 4448 inverter.

ClassicCrazy

Quote from: LilMT on August 06, 2021, 04:36:44 PM
I see the new MNBTDIY dongle for Bluetooth to the DIY controllers.

And in the documentation I see reference to a BT-2 for Ethernet to Bluetooth.

Would either of these work with Classic 250?

Thanks,
LilMT

Look in the open source section.   There is a project for Classic that uses ESP32 to make a port that you can get to using wifi.
Also look here https://github.com/ClassicDIY

Larry

system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable