The best supplier of electronic components

Started by kiki9, September 24, 2021, 04:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiki9

Where can I find the best supplier of electronic components? Is there a good supplier recommendation? Thanks!

candice

Components Expert is a professional distributor of electronic components. We uphold the concept of stable and reliable quality, complete specifications and perfect service system.
The products supplied by Components Expert are exported to Europe, America and other countries, and has become supplier designated by well-known factories and companies. We mainly supply Integrated Circuits (ICs),Sensors, Transducers ,Discrete Semiconductor Products.
If you come to our company to purchase components, you will enjoy a one-year warranty. We guarantee that the quality is original and new. If there is quality problem, you can return and refund payment at any time.

Components Expert
https://www.componentsexpert.com/

boB

This MUST be spam !  Looks and smells like spam.

But it is the kind of spam that I like so will leave it here for the moment.

I have no idea what is meant by "one year warranty" though.  Components don't usually have a warranty per se'

boB

PS, don't forget digikey.com and mouser.com among others.

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

Vic

Quote from: boB on September 24, 2021, 02:01:20 PM
This MUST be spam !  Looks and smells like spam.

But it is the kind of spam that I like so will leave it here for the moment.

I have no idea what is meant by "one year warranty" though.  Components don't usually have a warranty per se'

boB

PS, don't forget digikey.com and mouser.com among others.

Yes boB,  it does reek of being Spam   ...   AND,  it really seems to be more devious that is customary Spam,  in that one might guess that the OP is  also associated with the company mentioned by "candice",   IMO.

FWIW,   73 boB,   Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

qrper

A one year warranty on electronic parts? Damn, sign me up! I've been know to toast a few power MOSFETs from time to time.

mike
System one: 7kWp w/ Trina 250 W panels @90 Vdc. Classic 150 to 16-6 V U.S batteries. Trace 5548 sine wave inverter.
System two: 6kWp grid tie with solaredge inverter.
System three: Midnite Brat, two 120 W Astropower modules, 100 Ah battery. Runs the LED streetlight in the back yard.

kopcicle

Registry Expiration: 2022-11-05 08:02:54 UTC
    Created: 2020-11-05 08:02:54 UTC

Registrar Information

Name: Alibaba Cloud Computing (Beijing) Co., Ltd.

Things that make you go  hummmmmmmm

boB

Quote from: kopcicle on September 26, 2021, 11:54:28 PM
     Registry Expiration: 2022-11-05 08:02:54 UTC
    Created: 2020-11-05 08:02:54 UTC

Registrar Information

Name: Alibaba Cloud Computing (Beijing) Co., Ltd.

Things that make you go  hummmmmmmm

Well, Alibaba is a legit outfit of course.  We have bought some parts to play with from there as I remember.

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me