News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

The Rosie looks awesome, when can we get her

Started by unoy, April 17, 2022, 04:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saggys

What is the self consumption current of the Rosie? Full on and standby please. No specs in the manual that I could find.

qrper

Quote from: Saggys on November 11, 2022, 10:49:32 AM
What is the self consumption current of the Rosie? Full on and standby please. No specs in the manual that I could find.

Where did you find the manual for Rosie? I found the manual for the epanel but no inverter

mike
System one: 7kWp w/ Trina 250 W panels @90 Vdc. Classic 150 to 16-6 V U.S batteries. Trace 5548 sine wave inverter.
System two: 6kWp grid tie with solaredge inverter.
System three: Midnite Brat, two 120 W Astropower modules, 100 Ah battery. Runs the LED streetlight in the back yard.

Robin

Here is the current manual. Idle power is less than 30 watts. I can't remember exactly what it is though? The MNGP2 does not come with the Rosie. Some customers will end up using the Hawke's Bay or Barcelona with the Rosie and would not need another MNGP2. I hear we officially start shipping Hawke's Bays on Monday. (120 amp). The Barcelona still needs some attention, but it is not far off.
We are starting to ship beta RE Rosies little by little too. It is really Awesome. Surge power is better than any other inverter in its class. We are waiting for some of the Rosie E-panel parts to arrive. Difficult to use a Rosie without the E-panel.
Robin Gudgel

Vic

Hi Robin,  thank you for the update on the Rosie, Barcelona, and Hawke's Bay products,   AND, the Rosie manual.

WOW, the Rosie Manual is SO concise!   Have never seen any RE equipment manual that is nearly that detailed.  I have not read it all,  but  it, and Rosie are both beautiful ! (as are the Hawe's Bay and Barcelona!).

Great work, and congratulations, and thanks to the whole MidNite team, that is making all of this happen!  We all, can hardly wait.

Vic

Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

Saggys

Thanks Robin for the update and manual link.

mahendra

How much would one these be for.
And warranty?
1.5kw on Midnite classic 150(whizbang jr.) networked 0.660kw on classic lite 200 ,180ah CALB Lifepo4 48v battery bank,123SmartBMS bms(top balanced) Outback vfx3648