Question for Midnite Solar execs ! IS the Classic Line being retired or what ?

Started by Steve_S, June 22, 2022, 05:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve_S

Not only have I been a longterm user of Midnite Solar, I have installed a few systems over the years, including a Sawmill conversion to Solar & a Greenhouse to solar to only mention two...
I have ALWAYS supported Midnite Solar, even promoted & introduced it to a few sites, they are indeed a Top-Notch Product and I believe their new products will accel.

I am now LOCKING the thread again and Admins can do whatever they want.

Last Point !   Staright Simple 1 sentece answers would have been fine for each point o fteh question.
boB is one of the owners of the company and I am the manager of all customer service, RMA dept, Order entry, Sales and Support.
You SHOULD HAVE STATED THAT FIRST !  But I guess enflamed tempers over perceived slight with a really Very Simple QUESTION, it was not ever an accusation or any such thing.  Get a Thicker Skin.

Good Luck

FNG

Quote from: Steve_S on June 28, 2022, 04:47:43 PM
Not only have I been a longterm user of Midnite Solar, I have installed a few systems over the years, including a Sawmill conversion to Solar & a Greenhouse to solar to only mention two...
I have ALWAYS supported Midnite Solar, even promoted & introduced it to a few sites, they are indeed a Top-Notch Product and I believe their new products will accel.

I am now LOCKING the thread again and Admins can do whatever they want.

Last Point !   Staright Simple 1 sentece answers would have been fine for each point o fteh question.
boB is one of the owners of the company and I am the manager of all customer service, RMA dept, Order entry, Sales and Support.
You SHOULD HAVE STATED THAT FIRST !  But I guess enflamed tempers over perceived slight with a really Very Simple QUESTION, it was not ever an accusation or any such thing.  Get a Thicker Skin.

Good Luck
No tempers here and trust me my skin is plenty thick lol, I assumed you knew our positions in the company thus I didnt state them in the beginning