New guy with MYMidnite ?'s

Started by animal, September 15, 2022, 06:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

animal

Hi there .My systems consists of a MagnaSIne 48 v 4000 watt inverter , MidNite Classic 150 , 16 L16's , 6 315 watt panels & a Bogart 2030
trimetric . Been up & running for quit a while . Last week we got rolling with the MyMidNite2 monitoring software . When I fire up the program for the day I have a blue window on the left of the screen that has all the stats in text format .In the upper right of this window it says Aux 2 .In the lower part of that window there is a small white dot with a ! in it & a small white triangle below it with a ! in the triangle  .There is a provision to the right do the dot & the triangle which I guess holds some type of info . To the right of the dot ! there is a lock & a symbol that kinda looks like a thick Z .What is locked & how do I unlock it ? The triangle slot is empty . What does these things mean or do ? To the right there is a long window where the graph is displayed , that displays what you want to monitor . Above that there are 4 symbols a left arrow , a minus zoom , a plus zoom , and a right arrow . The left arrow takes me back to when we fired up the program . The minus arrow seems to consolidate the graph . The plus zoom moves the graph to the current day ? What does the right arrow do ? Is there a way to enlarge the graph on my screen ? I haven't found a way to do this . Also my monitor graph stopped reading on 9/11 & is still not showing any data through today ?
Sorry to be so long winded , but I didn't want to forget anything , which I'm sure I did  .
thanks
animal

animal

Ok so I found a Youtube that explains a lot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6TKs0owJPU&ab_channel=EverythingNewUnderTheSon.
Is there any way to enlarge the graph on your screen ? I'm still missing my data from @ midnight on 9/11 till now the current time .
thanks
animal

boB

Not sure what those are ?   Maybe you could capture that screen and post a pic ?

I suppose nothing has changed with your network at all ?  And have you rebooted your Classic and maybe your router just to make sure ?

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

animal

Thanks for getting back Bob , turns out when we set up the MyMidnite  my son plugged the network adaptor into one of the plugs off the generator subpanel & when I moved the transfer switch I shut off power to the device .I do have another ? But I'll start a new thread for that .
thanks
again
animal

boB

Quote from: animal on September 17, 2022, 05:09:33 PM
Thanks for getting back Bob , turns out when we set up the MyMidnite  my son plugged the network adaptor into one of the plugs off the generator subpanel & when I moved the transfer switch I shut off power to the device .I do have another ? But I'll start a new thread for that .
thanks
again
animal

Oh my !!

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

animal

Darn , I missed the lions , tiger's & bears ?
animal